Need culinary advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need culinary advice

The wife wants to go to a Thai place for dinner. I'd rather not be shooting lightening out of my rectum in the morning, so....what do I order?

Stick to the larger species of dog on the menu.....I'd reccomend Collie on up. Anything smaller, without proper roughage, and were talking 'Thai Heartburn' in the morning

Comment

Thai?..Holy shit...not just joking..that food is rank!...have a drink then hit Sonic on the way home.

Comment

QUOTE(Celtic @ Sep 24 2005, 04:26 PM) Quoted post

The wife wants to go to a Thai place for dinner. I'd rather not be shooting lightening out of my rectum in the morning, so....what do I order?
        [/b][/quote]

Most of the Thai places out here have good fried rice plates - with shrimp, chicken, pork, etc...can't go wrong with that...

If you respect your ass, stay away from the curries and pad thai - that stuff tears me up every time...
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

I liek Thai.
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Sep 24 2005, 07:15 PM) Quoted post

I liek Thai.
            [/b][/quote]

Now I'm not going.

Comment

I like (Lilly) Thai

NSFW

Comment

try basil beef that is one of my favorites and then just make sure that you don't get it too hot .

Comment

Working...
                X