GO WILDCATS!!
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
    Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
    Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
    Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
    NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
    LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

I'm watching the Iowa - OSU game to start things off today.

What is everyone else watching?
      Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Michigan State @ Illinois - CSNET - 9AM PDT

Let's GO ILLINI!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img]
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

QUOTE(Blues Fan in SF @ Sep 24 2005, 12:07 PM) Quoted post

Michigan State @ Illinois - CSNET - 9AM PDT

Let's GO ILLINI!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img]
          [/b][/quote]
          I'm getting that game on my local WB channel. I have about 10 games to choose from right now. I don't ever remember having so many choices.

Comment

Go Badgers!!!!!!1 Woot! I'll be watching this one. Wish I had some tickets to the game but my son is home this weekend. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] / [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Badgers, Wolverines Clash This Saturday

MADISON, Wis. - The University of Wisconsin football team (3-0) will play Michigan (2-1) for the first time since 2002 at 5 p.m. Saturday at Camp Randall Stadium in both teams’ Big Ten opener. The game will be televised live on ESPN2.

UW, which is 9-6 in conference openers under head coach Barry Alvarez, is looking for its ninth consecutive home win, which would match a school record (last accomplished from Nov. 18, 1961 to Oct. 12, 1963). But to accomplish this feat, the team will have to get by the Wolverines, whom it has not beaten since 1994, although the last four losses have been decided by a total of just 18 points.

“We’ve had a lot of tough ball games, a lot of close games with them, a lot of hard-fought games,” Alvarez said.

The Badgers will try to snap the losing streak behind RB Brian Calhoun, who leads the nation in scoring (16.0 points per game) and third in rushing (157.0 yards per game). Against North Carolina last Saturday, the junior churned out 171 yards on the ground along with two touchdowns.

Michigan’s run defense has been allowing 110.0 yards per game, which ranks 42nd in the nation. However, it should be noted that since its season opener vs. Northern Illinois, when it allowed 211 yards on the ground and two TDs, UM has given up only 119 yards (Notre Dame had 104, Eastern Michigan had 15) and no scores.

On the other side of the ball, freshman RB Kevin Grady leads the Wolverines with 154 yards, as 2004 Big Ten Freshman of the Year Mike Hart sat out the last contest with a hamstring injury; he is expected back in time for Saturday.

In the air, WR Jason Avant has 22 receptions for 310 yards and three TDs, and he leads the conference with 103.3 receiving yards per game. QB Chad Henne has thrown for an average of 199.0 yards per game with six TDs and one interception.

“(Avant is) a big receiver with good speed,” Alvarez said. “And I’m very impressed with the quarterback. For a true freshman to lead a team to a Big Ten championship and to the Rose Bowl is very unusual. He truly is a special, special player.”

Henne’s Wisconsin counterpart, John Stocco, has been steady this season, averaging 144.7 passing yards per game with a total of four TDs and one pick. His main target this season has been Brandon Williams, who has team highs of 10 catches and 144 yards.

Other notes

This will be the 17th time that Michigan and Wisconsin have met in a conference opener … Michigan associate head coach Fred Jackson used to be the UW offensive coordinator (1982-86) under Dave McClain … in the Badgers’ last eight home games, they have allowed an average of only 10.9 points per game[/b][/quote]
            RIP Stan the Man
            The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
            I miss TLR!

Comment

I am watching MCU - Illinois on ESPN Ocha, I mean ESPNU.

Comment

Illinois holds them to three and out on the first series thanks to a QB fumble.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Sep 24 2005, 12:12 PM) Quoted post

I am watching MCU - Illinois on ESPN Ocha, I mean ESPNU.
                  [/b][/quote]

I hope Comcast adds that channel to my lineup in the near future.

Comment

Ok, I no longer live in Big East country, SO WHY AM I STILL GETTING THE BIG EAST GAME OF THE WEEK??? Instead of Iowa-Ohio St, which I'm supposed to get, and even appears on the info screen when I put on my ABD affiliate, I'm getting WV and ECU. Un-fricken-believable.
                    Official Lounge Sponsor:
                    Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
                    The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
                    Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

QUOTE(Lippa @ Sep 24 2005, 11:15 AM) Quoted post

Ok, I no longer live in Big East country, SO WHY AM I STILL GETTING THE BIG EAST GAME OF THE WEEK??? Instead of Iowa-Ohio St, which I'm supposed to get, and even appears on the info screen when I put on my ABD affiliate, I'm getting WV and ECU. Un-fricken-believable.
                      [/b][/quote]

It may have something to do with the hurricane. We lost Cardinals tv last night due to that. Maybe that's the problem. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]
                      RIP Stan the Man
                      The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                      I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(Lippa @ Sep 24 2005, 12:15 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I'm getting that game on my local UPN channel. It's like a college football frenzy on my TV today. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(CSD @ Sep 24 2005, 12:17 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I'm getting that game on my local UPN channel. It's like a college football frenzy on my TV today. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                          [/b][/quote]

Im getting the WV game, BC on my UPN affiliate, then 3 Big Ten games on ESPN, ESPN 2, and NESN
                          Official Lounge Sponsor:
                          Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
                          The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
                          Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

QUOTE(Lippa @ Sep 24 2005, 12:21 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(CSD @ Sep 24 2005, 12:17 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Im getting the WV game, BC on my UPN affiliate, then 3 Big Ten games on ESPN, ESPN 2, and NESN
                            [/b][/quote]

Of course, I'm not getting the one game I do want to watch: Miami vs Colorado. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Touchdown Buckeyes!

Comment

Working...
                              X