Well tonight sucked....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well tonight sucked....

Little drunk, but note to all roommates out there...

If your roommate and a girl are on a couch being more than just friendly when you come in the door....Don't invite the (random guy) friend over to smoke Hooka for the fourth time in a god damn week, it sort of pisses off the other roommate. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]
    Billikens.com

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ranting2.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ranting2.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/gun2.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rj.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/gun2.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/gun2.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ranting2.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ranting2.gif[/img]
    Billikens.com

Comment

Go to your room...

Or is the couch your room?
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

Let's hear more about that hooker...what? Oh, he said hooka...never mind.
        I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

QUOTE(davhaf @ Sep 24 2005, 08:36 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I say let's hear some more on that "being more than just friendly" stuff, huh Dav? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
          RIP Stan the Man
          The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
          I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Sep 24 2005, 08:41 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I say let's hear some more on that "being more than just friendly" stuff, huh Dav? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
            [/b][/quote]

Yeah, give us all the juicy details... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/img]

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

QUOTE(davhaf @ Sep 24 2005, 08:45 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Yeah, give us all the juicy details... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/img]
              [/b][/quote]

These young college guys don't realize they're dealing with a couple of old perverts. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
              RIP Stan the Man
              I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Sep 24 2005, 08:54 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(davhaf @ Sep 24 2005, 08:45 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

These young college guys don't realize they're dealing with a couple of old perverts. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                [/b][/quote]

Bill Walton

Comment

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Billikens.com

Comment

C'mon SluSignGuy, me and Dav see you lurking. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                    RIP Stan the Man
                    I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(davhaf @ Sep 24 2005, 07:45 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

If I have learned one thing from this board, do not post things like this on the forum....Example of Bad Ideas of doing it in past: CLICKY

Why?
                      These young college guys don't realize they're dealing with a couple of old perverts.[/b][/quote]
                      Billikens.com

Comment

Have you seen the picture of Glovey? He's a kid in a man's world. We would never treat you like that. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
                        RIP Stan the Man
                        I miss TLR!

Comment

I think the appropriate response is......

It's a (tarp)
                          Billikens.com

Comment

SSG, that's what you get for not going to SLU. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

That's not just rude, that's completely obnoxious. I think you owe him the next time he has a lady-friend over for a "visit".

Basketball season's going to be starting up soon and we're going to miss you again this year. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bye2.gif[/img]
                            Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                            Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                            Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                            Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                            NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                            LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

You know how you pay him back?

Invite the gal over around the time he's due back but this time have the roommate catch you bangin' her....

That'll teach him [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                              Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                              -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Working...
                              X