Best Guess on Division series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Guess on Division series?

This may have been covered in another thread, I am to lazy to look.

What is the best guess on dates and times for the Division series?
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Dates for NLDS and NLCS
    In Construction

(the move messed it up)

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Amusing to see that that page has the Cardinals already penciled in to the NLCS and World Series.

Also interesting to note that if the Cards play San Diego, there will be an extra day of rest between Games 1 and 2. That would allow either team to throw their Game 1 starter out in Game 4 on full rest.
        Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

QUOTE(kah @ Sep 24 2005, 11:30 AM) Quoted post

Amusing to see that that page has the Cardinals already penciled in to the NLCS and World Series.

Also interesting to note that if the Cards play San Diego, there will be an extra day of rest between Games 1 and 2. That would allow either team to throw their Game 1 starter out in Game 4 on full rest.
          [/b][/quote]

Good for the Cardinals since they own San Diego in post-season play.......I think Atlanta will give them them the most trouble given that they are healthy........
          TP sponsor of Everton FC, Colorado Rapids, #5 Barrett Jackman, #2 Luke Schenn, #85 Greg Jennings, #25 Jim Thome, #19 Carl Gettis, #16 Greg Biffle, #31 Mark Hamilton, and the Wisconsin Badgers

Comment

[/b][/quote]
            Which would possibly put Carpenter in that game four slot, making Morris starting moot....

Also, the extra day means that on the national stage, the games will probably have little interest and be the series that most gets the shaft on start times...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
            Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
            -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Sep 24 2005, 12:37 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
              Which would possibly put Carpenter in that game four slot, making Morris starting moot....

Also, the extra day means that on the national stage, the games will probably have little interest and be the series that most gets the shaft on start times...
              [/b][/quote]

The way Carp has pitched lately I am losing confidence.

Although I am sure he will rebound.

Comment

Working...
              X