• Wheres the game?

FSN is showing poker

blah.

QUOTE(ItsOnlyTheRiver @ Sep 23 2005, 07:22 PM) Quoted post

FSN is showing poker

blah.
    [/b][/quote]

River, I got this from Bernie's:

the scroll bar on FSN: "Our regularly scheduled programming is preempted due to Hurricane Rita [affecting] our master control in Houston"[/b][/quote]

I've also heard they evacuated that facility.
    RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
    You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

I love the luck STL has:

1) KDNL, our ABC 'affiliate' has its broadcast operations based in Columbus, OH
      2) FSN, our Cardinals/Blues provider, has broadcast studios based in PIT (I know, I know: it's not STL's fault)
      3) FSN has it's master controls for Midwest programming located in HOU......
      4 Huegy) STL gets no respect on the Eastern Seaboard Programming Network....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(JWB @ Sep 23 2005, 07:26 PM) Quoted post

FSN is showing poker

blah.
        [/b][/quote]

the scroll bar on FSN: "Our regularly scheduled programming is preempted due to Hurricane Rita [affecting] our master control in Houston"[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
        that's from me. and you (itsonlytheriver) can always check the pinned GDT
        Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
        Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
        There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
        "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
        "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

QUOTE(Tazlaz @ Sep 23 2005, 07:31 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(JWB @ Sep 23 2005, 07:26 PM) Quoted post

FSN is showing poker

blah.
          [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
          that's from me. and you (itsonlytheriver) can always check the pinned GDT
          [/b][/quote]

Oh yeah. Sorry [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I called DirecTV telephone support when I should have just checked the Lounge.

The woman I talked to didn't know this stuff, she just said others are having this problem and they will get a systems manager to fix it soon.
            Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

QUOTE(dredbyrd @ Sep 23 2005, 07:32 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
              ++

Comment

apologies, instant reaction was a quick check for a dupe thread and then post this. I checked Bernies afterward and saw that.

thanks

Comment

VERY NICE. my mom called me and I got to tell her why she couldn't see the game. POINT, LOUNGE. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Sep 23 2005, 07:28 PM) Quoted post

I love the luck STL has:

2) FSN, our Cardinals/Blues provider, has broadcast studios based in PIT (I know, I know: it's not STL's fault)
                    [/b][/quote]

STL needs their own FSN affiliate (i.e. FSN St. Louis) and let Kansas City and Indianapolis have FSN Midwest.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Sep 23 2005, 06:33 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(dredbyrd @ Sep 23 2005, 07:32 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                      ++
                      [/b][/quote]

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Sep 23 2005, 06:37 PM) Quoted post

VERY NICE. my mom called me and I got to tell her why she couldn't see the game. POINT, LOUNGE. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                      [/b][/quote]

I'm tempted to call dtv back and let 'em know what's up. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
                      Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

I blame Dev....tripped over the power cord, pulling down all the equipment...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

What a high level of BS -

Poker Superstars kiss my ass.
                          Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                          God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

QUOTE(JWB @ Sep 23 2005, 06:39 PM) Quoted post

I love the luck STL has:

[/b][/quote]

STL needs their own FSN affiliate (i.e. FSN St. Louis) and let Kansas City and Indianapolis have FSN Midwest.
                            [/b][/quote]
                            ++
                            --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
                            --Suck it cubbies.
                            --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

I love the luck STL has:

[/b][/quote]

#4 is TRUE, really. All those assholes are talking about is Yanks/Sawx and Palehose collapse.
                              [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
                              RIP Stan the Man
                              The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                              I miss TLR!

Comment

Working...
                              X