Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL Preseason Fight Card and Statistics (through 9/22/05)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Preseason Fight Card and Statistics (through 9/22/05)

FIGHT CARD - 9/22/05:
    Petrovicky (Atl/LW/0-0-1) draw vs. Roberts (Flo/LHW/charging major) - After Petrovicky threw a big hit at open ice, Petrovicky stepped up and went after Roberts. They dropped 'em with both exchanging punches in close. Petrovicky got the fighting major, Roberts took a five-minute charging major.

McNeill (Flo/MW/0-0-1) draw vs. Boulton (Atl/HW/0-0-1) - A nothing fight.

Sugden (Colu/HW/1-0) dec. vs. Lacouture (Det/LHW/no FM) - They faced off at center ice, then grabbed one another trying to get position. Sugden had an arm loose and was able to land a couple decent punches before Lacouture slipped to the ice.

Ivanans (Mon/HW/0-0-2) draw vs. Perrott (Tor/HW/0-0-2) - Not much of a fight as they squared off by the benches, then grabbed one another. Perrott threw a few helmet shots before falling. Ivanans tried to get a punch in while Perrott was going down.

Thornton (Chi/MW/0-0-1) draw vs. Boogard (Min/HW/0-0-2) - In front of the net, Boogard started throwing with his gloves on, while Thornton countered with a few lefts to the helmet. Boogard got his right free and landed a couple on Thornton's head. Thornton exchanged a couple of his own. The swings got bigger and the accuracy lesser before being broken up.

Henry (Min/HW/1-0) dec. vs. Keith (Chi/LW/0-1) - Henry used his reach to his advantage, landing several punches off of Keith's face.

INDIVIDUAL FIGHTING LEADERS (THROUGH 9/22/05):
    Heavyweight Division:
    Shelley (Colu) 1-0-1
    Peters (Buf) 1-1-1
    Belanger (LA) 1-0
    Burnett (Dal) 1-0
    Flinn (LA) 1-0
    Fritz (TB) 1-0
    Low (STL) 1-0
    Peat (Was) 1-0
    Sugden (Colu) 1-0
    Boogard (Min) 0-0-2
    Ivanans (Mon) 0-0-2
    Nazarov (Min) 0-0-2
    Parros (LA) 0-0-2
    Perrott (Tor) 0-0-2
    Winchester (Edm) 0-0-2

Light Heavyweight Division:
    Bouck (Van) 1-0
    Jovanovski (Van) 1-0
    Vandenbussche (Pit) 1-0
    Ward (Ott) 1-0
    Butenschon (Van) 0-0-1
    Doull (Pho) 0-0-1
    Fitzpatrick (Buf) 0-0-1
    Gomez (Was) 0-0-1
    Smith (Edm) 0-0-1
    Tetarenko (Min) 0-0-1
    Vandermeer (Chi) 0-0-1
    Wanvig (Min) 0-0-1

Middleweight Division:
    Dwyer (Car) 1-0
    Goertzen (Colu) 1-0
    Crombeen (Dal) 0-0-1
    McCarthy (Van) 0-0-1
    McNeill (Flo) 0-0-1
    Smith (Van) 0-0-1
    Staios (Edm) 0-0-1
    Thornton (Chi) 0-0-1

Lightweight Division:
    Richards (Phi) 1-0
    Petrovicky (Atl) 0-0-1
    Robitaille (Was) 0-0-1

TEAM FIGHTING LEADERS (THROUGH 9/22/05):
    Minnesota 1-0-6
    Columbus 3-0-1
    Vancouver 2-0-3
    Los Angeles 2-0-2
    Buffalo 1-3-4
    Washington 1-1-2
    Atlanta 0-1-4
    Carolina 1-0-1
    Dallas 1-0-1
    Ottawa 1-0-1

TEAM WIN PERCENTAGE WHEN FIGHTING LEADERS (THROUGH 9/22/05):
    Carolina 1.000
    Chicago 1.000
    Dallas 1.000
    Edmonton 1.000
    Los Angeles 1.000
    Nashville 1.000
    Ottawa 1.000
    Philadelphia 1.000
    Buffalo .750
    Montreal .667
    Toronto .667

BLUES FIGHTING VS. NHL:
    Nashville - 1

BLUES PENALTY MINUTES VS. NHL:
    Nashville - 13

GOON GAME PICK - 9/23/05:
    Florida at Minnesota

KMEYER GOON GAME PICK PERCENTAGE:
    5 fights in 5 games (1.000)
    TP sponsor of Everton FC, Colorado Rapids, #5 Barrett Jackman, #2 Luke Schenn, #85 Greg Jennings, #25 Jim Thome, #19 Carl Gettis, #16 Greg Biffle, #31 Mark Hamilton, and the Wisconsin Badgers

Holy shit! They are coming out of the woodwork [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Welcome kmeyer...finally

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

He's only here to talk smack because the Cardinals are playing the Brewers this weekend [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
      You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

now all we need is goon attack.
        You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

QUOTE(JWB @ Sep 23 2005, 04:08 PM) Quoted post

He's only here to talk smack because the Cardinals are playing the Brewers this weekend [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
          [/b][/quote]

You know me all too well...........at least the Birds are going to the playoffs!...

Should be a fun pitching matchup tonight........at least Capuano gets run support...
          [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
          TP sponsor of Everton FC, Colorado Rapids, #5 Barrett Jackman, #2 Luke Schenn, #85 Greg Jennings, #25 Jim Thome, #19 Carl Gettis, #16 Greg Biffle, #31 Mark Hamilton, and the Wisconsin Badgers

Comment

Wow. Cool stats.
            Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

fucking awesome to have kmeyer and his fight stats over here.

I do have a question for him: If there's a draw, do it go to penalty shots now?
              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(kmeyer @ Sep 23 2005, 04:11 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

You know me all too well...........at least the Birds are going to the playoffs!...

Should be a fun pitching matchup tonight........at least Capuano gets run support...
                [/b][/quote]

I'm sure a that Cy Young Award will make Carpenter feel better [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

Glad to see you here [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

QUOTE(JWB @ Sep 23 2005, 04:17 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(kmeyer @ Sep 23 2005, 04:11 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I'm sure a that Cy Young Award will make Carpenter feel better [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

Glad to see you here [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                  [/b][/quote]
                  It's aboot time...I think he missed me

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                  Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                  -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Working...
                  X