I just told someone a secret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just told someone a secret

I thought he knew so I mentioned "the news". I feel bad now. I recovered nicely (sarcasm) to the question "what good news?" by saying "oh nothing, I'm just jokin around."

When people tell secrets, shouldn't they mention who the secret is from so I don't go yapping? Perhaps, I should be left out of the secret loop altogether. Then I don't get all flustered.
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Don't care.

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Sep 23 2005, 12:56 PM) Quoted post

Don't care.
      [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
      Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Sep 23 2005, 02:56 PM) Quoted post

I thought he knew so I mentioned "the news". I feel bad now. I recovered nicely (sarcasm) to the question "what good news?" by saying "oh nothing, I'm just jokin around."

When people tell secrets, shouldn't they mention who the secret is from so I don't go yapping? Perhaps, I should be left out of the secret loop altogether. Then I don't get all flustered.
        [/b][/quote]
        OK, so now that the cat is out of the bag, what's the secret?

Comment

I don't care that much either because it's not that big of a deal, but I wanted to admit what I did to someone who wouldn't yell at me.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Sep 23 2005, 02:57 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
            [/b][/quote]
            well I still better not tell anyone else. Plus, I don't think you know the people.

Comment

Secrets don't make friends.

Comment

start by looking up the word "secret"
                Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Sep 23 2005, 03:00 PM) Quoted post

Secrets don't make friends.
                  [/b][/quote]
                  You learned that the hard way w/ that little chick-a-dee a few weeks back, didn't ye?

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                  Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                  -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Sep 23 2005, 02:56 PM) Quoted post

Don't care.
                    [/b][/quote]

Is that picture of the goofy kid I keep seeing really you?

Comment

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Sep 23 2005, 12:59 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(pgrote @ Sep 23 2005, 02:57 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                      [/b][/quote]
                      well I still better not tell anyone else. Plus, I don't think you know the people.
                      [/b][/quote]

Perfect, then its not really a secret to us. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
                      Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Sep 23 2005, 02:58 PM) Quoted post

I don't care that much either because it's not that big of a deal, but I wanted to admit what I did to someone who wouldn't yell at me.
                        [/b][/quote]
                        It's OK. That happens to me a lot too because people tell me stuff then don't tell me not to tell certain people and I think they've told everyone else since they told me then when I bring it up no one else but me knew in the first place. If someone wants you to keep a secret they should be more specific about whom you are to keep the secret from.
                        Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                        Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                        Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                        Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                        NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                        LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

QUOTE(Deacon Blues @ Sep 23 2005, 04:01 PM) Quoted post

start by looking up the word "secret"
                          [/b][/quote]

Also look up the word gossip.

Comment

yeah, well everyone here is laughing at me, and I've stopped singing Welcome Back Kotter.

Everyone's happy but me. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Perhaps, I should be left out of the secret loop altogether[/b][/quote]

You keep slipping and they will take care of that for you. lol
                              Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Working...
                              X