Listen to Cards on Milwaukee radio AM 620

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to Cards on Milwaukee radio AM 620

For those who, like me, are toiling in the wasteland known as "Chicagoland", if you can't get KMOX, you can listen to the Cards-Brewers games on Milwaukee AM 620.

Eucker's good to listen to, and since he's friends with Shannon, they will sometimes interview each other.
    2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Thanx, trig.

The wasteland is certainly abuzz, isn't it. I love Chicago, but I absolutely HATE baseball season in Chicago.
    "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

I'm thinking I won't be hearing any Cardinals baseball until mid-May... I don't want to buy MLB Gameday Radio for $15.
      Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
      "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Originally posted by slow groove@Apr 5 2004, 10:16 AM
        Thanx, trig.

The wasteland is certainly abuzz, isn't it. I love Chicago, but I absolutely HATE baseball season in Chicago.
        Oh yeah. Chicagoans don't know how to handle a winning team, so they are even more obnoxious than usual when they feel like they have a chance.

I'm think I'm going to make a special trip down to the Wrigley Building this weekend to take a leak on the statue of Jack Brickhouse.
        2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by slow groove@Apr 5 2004, 10:16 AM
          Thanx, trig.

Don't worry, SG. It's more fun watching it go down in flames.

Comment

Originally posted by ohio BLUES@Apr 5 2004, 10:20 AM
            I'm thinking I won't be hearing any Cardinals baseball until mid-May... I don't want to buy MLB Gameday Radio for $15.
            Buy it man. It's totally worth it. You can listen to all games live and archived, plus lots of old historic games and interviews. Well worth the money.

Comment

Shannon and Eucker are friggin great together
              Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by ohio BLUES@Apr 5 2004, 10:20 AM
                SI has a deal where if you sign up - they give you mlb radio for the season for free. Even if you cancel.
                Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala+Apr 5 2004, 12:14 PM-->
                  QUOTE (Schwahalala @ Apr 5 2004, 12:14 PM)

For some reason, KMOX won't come in on the old radio I have here at work :(

Comment

bump, as a public service.

Comment

Thanks trig. I just ordered the radio package. I'd look into it OhioBlues, it's pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb+Apr 5 2004, 01:24 PM-->
                        QUOTE (lasvegasreb @ Apr 5 2004, 01:24 PM)
                        Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2004, 12:14 PM

I have MLBaudio and MLBvideo...14 for the audio and 79 for the video...

Video is great because they archive the games so you can watch them if you cant catch it live...

Excellent packages...for the video...you need an good high-speed connection..

Comment

• Working...
                          X