Having Difficulty Getting Tix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having Difficulty Getting Tix

Can anybody here give me a link or some help nailing down some tix for this game? They're not available from the Blues website.

St. Louis Blues vs. San Jose Sharks
    Savvis Center, St Louis, MO
    Sat, Oct 8, 2005 07:00 PM
    Your Ticket(s)

Section Row Type Ticket Price Convenience Charge Description
    125 B FULL PRICE TICKETS US $110.00 US $4.25
    PRICE LEVEL 2
    PARQUET LEVEL
    125 B FULL PRICE TICKETS US $110.00 US $4.25
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

HERE!!!!

Comment

QUOTE(BlueBrained @ Sep 23 2005, 01:48 AM) Quoted post

HERE!!!!
        [/b][/quote]

Thanks. The actual ticketing system is down for maintenance right now, but I will chek back in the morning.

Do you have any advice about which sections are good for viewing the game? I'd rather have upper-bowl blueline than lower-bowl corner or ends. Since one of the tix will be for a little kid, I'm thinking $60 or less apiece, unless those tix all really suck. What sections are good in Savvis?

Comment

System is back up, I found seats in 119 but that's a corner.

Good luck!

Comment

Would I be a big homer if I said there were no bad seats in Savvis?
            Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
            "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

QUOTE(Ohio Blues @ Sep 23 2005, 07:11 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

No. It is set up very nicely. Though I have to admit, I would have liked it more if they hung the upper bowl over the lower bowl a little bit to get the people up there a little closer to the action. But that would have likely cut back on the number of seats they could fit in the place.

Moon

Comment

QUOTE(Ohio Blues @ Sep 23 2005, 08:11 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Our seats are upper mez....not bad at all

Comment

QUOTE(Ohio Blues @ Sep 23 2005, 08:11 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

No, because there really aren't.

Comment

QUOTE(Airshark @ Sep 23 2005, 02:02 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(BlueBrained @ Sep 23 2005, 01:48 AM) Quoted post

HERE!!!!
                    [/b][/quote]

Thanks. The actual ticketing system is down for maintenance right now, but I will chek back in the morning.

Do you have any advice about which sections are good for viewing the game? I'd rather have upper-bowl blueline than lower-bowl corner or ends. Since one of the tix will be for a little kid, I'm thinking $60 or less apiece, unless those tix all really suck. What sections are good in Savvis?
                    [/b][/quote]

Center Ice Upper deck

320 F FULL PRICE TICKETS US $45.00

Comment

Here's the seating chart for Savvis. I would try to get something in the upper bowl in the first 10 rows around center ice (302-304 or 319-321). Nice seats, and you can see plays develop that you can't see in the lower bowl. Like BB said, $45 a pop.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

I like to sit down in the parquet level.

Comment

Airshark....how many tickets do you need for the game?
                          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Sep 23 2005, 09:31 AM) Quoted post
                            I like to sit down in the parfait level. [/b][/quote]

fixed...tubby

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Sep 23 2005, 09:31 AM) Quoted post

I like to sit down in the parquet level.
                              [/b][/quote]
                              thanks captain obvious
                              that's like saying I like blowjobs..who doesn't mind sitting in the first 4 rows of center ice...just like blowjobs i like to not have to pay for my parquet seats.

Comment

Working...
                              X