Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lounge Announcement: I'm Ray King's new sponsor!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lounge Announcement: I'm Ray King's new sponsor!!

Someone has to step up and show the big man a little love.

Kings going through quite a bit personally and professionally. He obviously is in need of a lot of moral support (girdle support, too, but I've decided to tackle one problem at a time.)

Sure, he's hit a rough stretch of highway that has lasted several hundred miles, but let's not forget how effective King was prior to the AS break. Unfortunately the only thing he's able to get out now is an expletive as a line drive goes whizzing by his head and into center field. But, I'm not one to kick a man when he's down...unless, of course, he's a transvestite.

Bottom line: Ray has figuratively fallen and he can't get up. So I've decided (with CG's permission) to get myself a heavy-duty crane, some Dr. Phil self-help books, and 5 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts to be used as positive reinforcement in an effort to retrieve this sunken freightliner.

Turning our backs on someone in need is too easy. It's also typical. So, in addition to my Grudzielanek sponsorship duties, I'm taking on "Burger" for the remainder of the season.

King sux cow titties, but I, for one, am not giving up. This country was not founded on the backs and sweat of quitters.

Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?

Hell no!

And neither will I.
    "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Congrats on the new gig.

You suck.

Just wanted to get an early start on the bashing.
    Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

I can't imagine CG will take this well...

I can't necessarily blame her...
      " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

QUOTE(_STLfan_in_DFW @ Sep 22 2005, 09:20 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
        I dont believe she sponsors him any longer.
        Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
        Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
        There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
        "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
        "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

QUOTE(_STLfan_in_DFW @ Sep 22 2005, 09:20 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

She abandoned King long ago for Pujols.

I doubt this will bother her.
          RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
          You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Yet another thread with no bewbies!

Comment

QUOTE(slow groove @ Sep 22 2005, 09:18 PM) Quoted post

Someone has to step up and show the big man a little love.

Kings going through quite a bit personally and professionally. He obviously is in need of a lot of moral support (girdle support, too, but I've decided to tackle one problem at a time.)

Sure, he's hit a rough stretch of highway that has lasted several hundred miles, but let's not forget how effective King was prior to the AS break. Unfortunately the only thing he's able to get out now is an expletive as a line drive goes whizzing by his head and into center field. But, I'm not one to kick a man when he's down...unless, of course, he's a transvestite.

Bottom line: Ray has figuratively fallen and he can't get up. So I've decided (with CG's permission) to get myself a heavy-duty crane, some Dr. Phil self-help books, and 5 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts to be used as positive reinforcement in an effort to retrieve this sunken freightliner.

Turning our backs on someone in need is too easy. It's also typical. I, for one, am not giving up. This country was not founded on the backs and sweat of quitters.

Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?

Hell no!

And neither will I.
              [/b][/quote]
              b&
              Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
              Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
              There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
              "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
              "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Sep 22 2005, 09:22 PM) Quoted post

Yet another thread with no bewbies!
                [/b][/quote]
                (ahem) On the contrary, Wangy. Have you seen King lately?

To the doubters, give me a little time. You will see a change.
                "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

The King's wakin up with someone new tomorrow.
                  Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

That's hot.

Comment

You're scary.
                      Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

The King's wakin up with someone new tomorrow.[/b][/quote]

Is it just me, or are those Burger King ads the creepiest shit ever to come from the mainstream American ad industry?

Comment

QUOTE(The Skeptic @ Sep 22 2005, 09:32 PM) Quoted post

Is it just me, or are those Burger King ads the creepiest shit ever to come from the mainstream American ad industry?
                          [/b][/quote]
                          Thought it was just me. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img]

If I opened my blinds or woke up and was immediately confronted with that thing staring at me, I'd double shit my pants.

However, the commercial where The King faces off against Darth Vader in a breathe-off was very, very funny.

Comment

[/b][/quote]

Creepy, but hilarious.
                            RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                            You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

QUOTE(slow groove @ Sep 22 2005, 10:35 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                              Thought it was just me. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img]

If I were to open my blinds or wake up and was confronted with that thing staring at me, I'd double shit my pants.

However, the commercial where The King faces off against Darth Vader in a breathe-off was very, very funny.
                              [/b][/quote]

First time I saw the one where the guy wakes up and the King is in the bed with a croissant - Fuuck.

It creeped the shit out of me.

I like the one where the king catches the ball and runs for a touchdown.
                              But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

Working...
                              X