• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Apprentice -- Installment 4 GDT:

(click link to meet new candidates) http://www.nbc.com/The_Apprentice_4/

Boss promises best season yet

By Kevin D. Thompson

Q: How is the show different this time?

A: Well, the cast is the best we've ever had. I got involved in the casting this time, and it's the best casting we've ever done. We think it's better than one, two and three.

Q: What makes this cast better?

A: I wasn't happy with the cast of three, and I wasn't happy with the cast of two. So I went out and chose the cast, and in choosing the cast, I (found) some extraordinary people. One graduated from MIT, is a Rhodes Scholar and is a great character. Another is an extremely beautiful young woman -- extraordinarily beautiful. Actually, a couple (of them are). They're very dynamic people.

Q: Why weren't you happy with the other cast?

A: They wouldn't have been my pick. And it was my fault because I was so busy I didn't get a chance to tell people how to do it.

Q: How did you find time this time to do it?

A: Well, I just did. I felt it was very important.

Q: You've said before how this show has taken up more time than you thought it would. Sounds like you're more involved.

A: If it weren't successful, I'd begrudge it. It's been so successful that I'm OK with it.

Q: Do you still like doing the show?

A: I love it. I'm having a lot of fun.

Q: Any new wrinkles this year?

A: We are shaking it up, not too much that I can talk about. We don't want to change the formula too much. We're making certain changes -- a little bit of the rules change; it's exciting but not something for you to write about.

Q: What are your thoughts on Martha (Stewart)?

A: I hope she does well with it. I own it, as you know, with Mark Burnett.

Q: Is there any concern about having two of these shows on at the same time? People might get tired of them.

A: You never know. There's that concern and somebody might say it'll be better because of it. You never know what's going to happen.

Q: How many more do you think you'll do?

A: I'm signed for (season) five. Five starts shooting in about two weeks, and after that I'll have to think about it.

Q: Martha said she doesn't like firing people, but you seem to kind of enjoy it.

A: I enjoy it on television. It's called a necessity in business.

Q: How's Kendra doing? (Kendra Todd, of Boynton Beach, Fla., won the last "Apprentice" show and is helping to sell a Trump mansion in Palm Beach.)

A: She's doing a good job. She's gonna be very active in a little while when the season starts in Palm Beach, because she'll be working on selling the house for me.

Q: What do you say to those people who watched the third season of "The Apprentice" and said it wasn't as good and that the bloom is off the rose?

A: Well, if they watch the fourth season, they'll see one that is better than the first one.
    "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

I'm waiting to see this chick on the show.

Ex-stripper, and one of her customers is now on death row. Whoops.....

Comment

Here we go!
      RIP Stan the Man
      The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
      I miss TLR!

Comment

That was cool of Trump to give Randal a helicopter to go to the funeral

Comment

As much as I agree with only bringing back 1.. I think Trump might not perceive it as a good idea, ala Bradford giving up his exemption.

He might say if you bring back 2 you have a better shot at surviving and she was stupid to not utilize it.

Hope not though. Melissa's a bitch.
          Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
          Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
          There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
          "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
          "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

I caught part of the new 'Martha' verison.

Jebus..the guys are the biggest bunch of butt pirates I have ever seen in one place.

A couple of the females are not bad to look at.
            Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Are the women on the apprentice hotter than ever or is it just me?

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Sep 23 2005, 11:00 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

No, it's just you that's hot.

I'm giving up the Apprentice. Saw the first 3, but I've had my fill.
                "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Sep 23 2005, 11:00 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Thank Barry they got rid of the one ugly bitch. Other than her quite a few of them look pretty hot.
                  RIP Stan the Man
                  The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                  I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Sep 24 2005, 12:00 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

It's not you. You can tell that Trump picked this cast himself. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

51 minutes folks...
                      " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Showtime...
                        " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Hello Chris...I'd like you to meet your idiot self...this surely can't be the first time you two have met...

Comment

These people REALLY have advanced degrees?

Jeezus...I need to get on this show...

Comment

I couldnt believe Chris didnt bring Mark back in. Sealed his own fate. And he was good too. Bradford-esqe.
                              Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                              Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                              There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                              "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                              "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Working...
                              X