Some guy from the Blues ticket office just called me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some guy from the Blues ticket office just called me

"Brad" was really curious why I didn't renew my season tickets.

So I listed all of my reasons. Finally, he said "what will it take for you to consider buying season tickets again?"

I told him I needed to see the on-ice product before I could commit.

I now have two free lower-bowl (and apparently awesome) seats to the September 27th pre-season game against Dallas. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Sep 22 2005, 09:54 AM) Quoted post

So I listed all of my reasons. Finally, he said "what will it take for you to consider buying season tickets again?"

I now have two free lower-bowl (and apparently awesome) seats to the September 27th pre-season game against Dallas. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

Free to the first schlub to sign up for a platinum membership
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

well done steve.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

You should have told them the Blues need a dedicated drummer in addition to the organ. That would be cool! The St. Louis Blues was meant to have drums.

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Sep 22 2005, 08:54 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Sweet.. You should scalp those babies and buy yourself some lint.

Comment

QUOTE(J_Train @ Sep 22 2005, 09:57 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Jebus - that is fucking funny.

Some lint.
            [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
            Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(J_Train @ Sep 22 2005, 09:57 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
              I honestly was thinking about that. "Brad" said that he could have it arranged for pickup at will call or delivered to my door, but it won't matter. It's preseason, it's hockey, it's late september, and it's the Blues. Who's buying?

Comment

I got the same phone call...

I didn't bother trying to squeeze anything though but I got the same pitch. I told them I wasn't happy with the current product on ice and the limbo that's been created by Laurie being a lame duck owner.

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

I got the same type of call several weeks ago, then I got something in the mail last week inviting me to a "informal get together" and just for attending they will give me 4 comp tickets to a regular season home game. I've renewed my seats now, and when I did the lady gave me 10 extra tickets to the game on my birthday [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Not a bad deal at all.....anybody else have season tickets this year, I'm upstairs not too far from top shelf.

Comment

QUOTE(AWSmith98 @ Sep 22 2005, 10:04 AM) Quoted post
                    I got the same type of call several weeks ago, then I got something in the mail last week inviting me to a "informal get together" and just for attending they will give me 4 comp tickets to a regular season home game. I've renewed my seats now, and when I did the lady gave me 10 extra tickets to the game on my birthday [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Not a bad deal at all.....anybody else have season tickets this year, I'm upstairs not too far from top shelf. [/b][/quote]
                    Good deal!

Comment

I got the same call this week and told them I'd need access to a private suite and relations with paige laurie.

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Sep 22 2005, 10:07 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(AWSmith98 @ Sep 22 2005, 10:04 AM) Quoted post

Not a bad deal at all.....anybody else have season tickets this year, I'm upstairs not too far from top shelf. [/b][/quote]
                        Good deal!
                        [/b][/quote]

Yep, $8 a ticket to the games.....can't beat the price, we'll probably sell about 1/4 of the games anyway.

Comment

I wanted to keep my tickets but will probably renew them in 2 years when life has settled down a bit and I'm not changing diapers.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Sep 22 2005, 10:09 AM) Quoted post
                            I got the same call this week and told them I'd need access to a private suite and relations with paige laurie.

[/b][/quote]
                            All you had to go was go to college with her.

Shit, you could have had an athletic building at Mizzou named after the nickname for your pen0s!

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Sep 22 2005, 11:09 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

When's your first date with Paige?
                              No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
                              President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
                              President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

Working...
                              X