eBay question for the crowd since it's seek help nite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay question for the crowd since it's seek help nite

I'm going to attempt to sell something on ebay (no LVR, it's not the POC Powerbook... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] ) and was looking for some pointers on how to sell the items....

I'm looking for ways to skirt by eBay's take on the sale if possible and other hints....

I'll hang up and listen...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

QUOTE(*007* @ Sep 21 2005, 11:11 PM) Quoted post

I'm going to attempt to sell something on ebay (no LVR, it's not the POC Powerbook... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] ) and was looking for some pointers on how to sell the items....

I'm looking for ways to skirt by eBay's take on the sale if possible and other hints....

[/b][/quote]

Comment

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Sep 22 2005, 12:15 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(*007* @ Sep 21 2005, 11:11 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
      [/b][/quote]
      [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll2.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

I usually start out my auctions at 1¢ w/no reserve and let them go for a few days. You'll have a lot of people watching it up until about the last two days, then they will start bidding.

Have some of your friends get in on the bidding and bid it up a bit.

It's always worked for me.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

I always search for my item using "completed listings only" and start the bidding at the lowest price I'm willing to take. I'll set "Buy it now" at the highest amount I see in completed listings. I've had great luck with the Buy it now.

I do seem to have a string of bad luck with wankers who have quirky shipping issues and they don't bring it up before bidding.
          Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

Working...
          X