I'm preparing for gas to jump Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm preparing for gas to jump Thursday

Just filled up the tank at 2.59/gal. I heard on the radio that most of the oil refineries are shutting down in Texas due to the Hurricane.

I say that tonight is the last night we will have $2.50 gas for awhile. Of course, i could be dead wrong.

QUOTE(Neutered Cat @ Sep 21 2005, 05:24 PM) Quoted post

Just filled up the tank at 2.59/gal. I heard on the radio that most of the oil refineries are shutting down in Texas due to the Hurricane.

I say that tonight is the last night we will have $2.50 gas for awhile. Of course, i could be dead wrong.
    [/b][/quote]

Better go to church and pray about it. Take the bus, your car may not make it.
    [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
    RIP Stan the Man
    The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
    I miss TLR!

Comment

....And I'm on the way to Iowa tomorrow! Oh well, I already filled up @ $2.68.

If it stays below $3.29, good. that's the highest I paid, but up where I was, there wasn't any 87 octane. it was 89, 90, 91...or 88, 89, 90.

Then again, I didn't go to every station, that would waste gas! Haha.

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Sep 21 2005, 05:26 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
        He's doing a good job ignoring the church jokes. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Is there a guy that takes jokes better than Neutered? I mean, really, he decided to change his name to "Neutered Cat."

He takes whatever and hardly gives it out, even though he really should beat some of your asses.

Props for this guy.
          The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

he is good like that

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

QUOTE(lasvegasreb @ Sep 21 2005, 06:59 PM) Quoted post

Is there a guy that takes jokes better than Neutered? I mean, really, he decided to change his name to "Neutered Cat."

He takes whatever and hardly gives it out, even though he really should beat some of your asses.

Props for this guy.
              [/b][/quote]

He's a good guy.

I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet him.
              RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
              You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Let's all simaltaneously go out and panic buy gas and see how high we can get the price.

Comment

I'm not sure if it's a federal or state law, but gas station owners are only able to raise the gas prices a certain percentage from day to day.

To bring it over $4 by week's end would violate the policy and subject them to gouging penalties.

Comment

QUOTE(JWB @ Sep 21 2005, 07:01 PM) Quoted post

Props for this guy.
                    [/b][/quote]

He's a good guy.

[/b][/quote]

Do you mean "meat" him?
                    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Sep 21 2005, 08:33 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(JWB @ Sep 21 2005, 07:01 PM) Quoted post

Props for this guy.
                      [/b][/quote]

He's a good guy.

[/b][/quote]

Do you mean "meat" him?
                      [/b][/quote]

I don't like him that much.
                      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                      You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Sep 21 2005, 06:55 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Sep 21 2005, 05:26 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                        He's doing a good job ignoring the church jokes. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                        [/b][/quote]

Cat's a good guy. I have met him (not meat him) and he is a very good natured guy unlike Turd and LostWagesReb. j/k. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

I just filled up my and the wife's cars at $2.55. I thought about it this morning but I was at 3/4 of a tank. I heard about gas going up on the news tonight and thought maybe I was too late. The wife said it was still $2.55 this evening so I filled up both the cars.
                        RIP Stan the Man
                        I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Sep 21 2005, 08:55 PM) Quoted post

Cat's a good guy. I have met him (not meat him) and he is a very good natured guy unlike Turd and LostWagesReb. j/k. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

I just filled up my and the wife's cars at $2.55. I thought about it this morning but I was at 3/4 of a tank. I heard about gas going up on the news tonight and thought maybe I was too late. The wife said it was still $2.55 this evening so I filled up both the cars.
                          [/b][/quote]
                          Was I everything you thought and more when you met (not meat) me?

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                          Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                          -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Sep 21 2005, 08:58 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                            [/b][/quote]

Um, to be honest, you were a huge disappointment. I was expecting MUCH more than I got. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                            RIP Stan the Man
                            I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Sep 21 2005, 09:01 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(*007* @ Sep 21 2005, 08:58 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                              [/b][/quote]

Um, to be honest, you were a huge disappointment. I was expecting MUCH more than I got. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                              [/b][/quote]
                              That's the same thing I thought of you...strange

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                              Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                              -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Working...
                              X