Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non-Sports: Do these have to be labeled now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Sports: Do these have to be labeled now?

muff diving?

That was the one that sent Mike Smith into convulsions and forced him to ban me
    “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy@Apr 5 2004, 08:26 AM
      Some guys do it, others don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy@Apr 5 2004, 08:26 AM
        I dont recall the thread.

What was it about? Any details to refresh my memory?
        Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow+Apr 5 2004, 08:28 AM-->
          QUOTE (JackSparrow @ Apr 5 2004, 08:28 AM)

Was it the olympic sport one?

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Apr 5 2004, 08:31 AM
            Was it the olympic sport one?
            No. The fantasy league.

Comment

Originally posted by pgrote+Apr 5 2004, 08:31 AM-->
              QUOTE (pgrote @ Apr 5 2004, 08:31 AM)

Originally posted by pgrote+Apr 5 2004, 08:30 AM-->
              QUOTE (pgrote @ Apr 5 2004, 08:30 AM)
              Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2004, 08:28 AM

I asked if muff diving was a sport, and I said that with the right attitude, it could be.

And then, I dont recall who it was, someone replied with a, uh, rather graphic post.

I am sure IlliniAmy had her panties in a wad as well as Mike Smith did.
              “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by pgrote+Apr 5 2004, 08:30 AM-->
                QUOTE (pgrote @ Apr 5 2004, 08:30 AM)
                Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2004, 08:28 AM

Originally posted by Razzy@Apr 5 2004, 08:37 AM
                I asked if muff diving was a sport, and I said that with the right attitude, it could be.

And then, I dont recall who it was, someone replied with a, uh, rather graphic post.

I am sure IlliniAmy had her panties in a wad as well as Mike Smith did.

I do somewhat recall that one.

I guess that is what spawned the "is muff diving an olympic sport" thread.

Thats classic.

Was this a day to piss of MS or were you asking just for the hell of it?

What was the motive?

Comment

I was frustrated as hell with Mike Smith and whoever the other moderators were over there that kept fucking with us, first deleting or moving non sports threads, and then after going to the Talkateria, moving the sports thread from there back over to Bernie's.

So I started a whole bunch of ridiculous sports topics that were for the most part irrelevant just to piss Mike Smith off and gum up the board. One of those topics was the "is Muff Diving a sport?" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy@Apr 5 2004, 08:46 AM
                    One of those topics was the "is Muff Diving a sport?" thread.
                    I say yes. Muff Diving is harder than diving off a board. Just think - a tiny hole and all that hair.

Requires a lot of dexerity and skill to accomplish this one.

han solo

Comment

Originally posted by hansolo+Apr 5 2004, 08:51 AM-->
                      QUOTE (hansolo @ Apr 5 2004, 08:51 AM)
                      Working...
                      X