Martz Doesn't Want Barron to Play All Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martz Doesn't Want Barron to Play All Year

Steve Korte, of the News-Democrat, reports St. Louis Rams head coach Mike Martz hopes that rookie OT Alex Barron doesn't play at all this season. "I would be very happy if he doesn't play," Martz said. "That means that he can continue to grow and mature at that position." Martz said Barron is getting close to the point where he could be effective if forced to play. "He has really progressed well," Martz said. "I think if he had to play here in a few weeks, he probably could play."

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]

[attachmentid=396]
    *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

The man is bi-polar.

Moon

Comment

This thread needs more attention.

He's the FIRST PICK OF THE DRAFT, ASSHOLE! HE'S SUPPOSED TO PLAY THIS YEAR!

rackenfrackensmackencocksuckinmotherfuckinsonabitc hinshitandass
      His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
      Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

QUOTE(moedrabowsky @ Sep 21 2005, 11:10 AM) Quoted post

This thread needs more attention form those who think Mad Mike's doing an A-okay job.

He's the FIRST PICK OF THE DRAFT, ASSHOLE! HE'S SUPPOSED TO PLAY THIS YEAR!

rackenfrackensmackencocksuckinmotherfuckinsonabitc hinshitandass
        [/b][/quote]
        [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

the only thing anyone has to say to a martz supporter is "Carolina"...but maybe I will add "Barron" too.
        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Do you honestly judge the man on this one draft? I mean, its early in the season and all. Haters.
          On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

QUOTE(chiguy @ Sep 21 2005, 12:20 PM) Quoted post

Do you honestly judge the man on this one draft? I mean, its early in the season and all. Haters.
            [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
            Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

QUOTE(chiguy @ Sep 21 2005, 11:20 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
              Awesome [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
              Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
              -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(chiguy @ Sep 21 2005, 11:20 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I actually support Martz more than most on this board. And I certainly don't blame him for this draft. But when you actually say out loud that you hope your teams number one draft pick doesn't even make it on the field the entire year, there is something very wrong. It's not as if this team is stocked with quality offensive linemen.
                *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

Behold the man.

Comment

I'm an Irrational Martz Hater, so my opinion carries less weight.

Mike knows what he's doing with the offensive line. Always has.

Comment

Comment

In Martz language, this means he'll be starting next week.
                          I got nothin....
                          I made a website, STLsportspulse.com. Yippeee!

Comment

QUOTE(chiguy @ Sep 21 2005, 10:41 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Are you trying to say we've been duped?

Comment

Just the one who took me weriously.

Comment

Working...
                              X