Son of a bitch, does he suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son of a bitch, does he suck

No need to name names. Ray King knows who he is.

yeah, it's bad. Let's not pitch him in the postseason. We have a better chance of winning with him still in the pen rather than on the mound.
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

When Thompson fucked up that play, it was absolutely guaranteed that run would score.

And for the four people who weren't entirely sure, bringing in King did the trick.

If we need something to really worry about the in the postseason, this is it.

Comment

yeah. we're in fassero territory now. and I am not really in the mood to write limericks.

Comment

It scares me when Mommy and Daddy fight.

Moon

Comment

TLR will still pitch him in the post season. Sometimes I think the man has no brain.

Comment

http://www.sportscartel.com/forum/index.ph...pic=33526&st=30

I went apeshit about this last night in a couple of threads. Fuck Ray King..

I honestly don't know how I'd react if he blows the World Series. The thing is, I can visualize it.

And I can visualize being very, very angry, simply because all of us who follow the team closely have seen it coming.
              The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

OK....we did a list of LH hitters we need to worry about.

Jim Thome? No, thank God.

"Giles hits it DEEEEEEEP......"

Comment

I missed last night's game. Can someone please give me a synopsis of how he blew it?

Thanks
                  "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

QUOTE(#1 Jimmy fan @ Sep 21 2005, 09:04 AM) Quoted post

TLR will still pitch him in the post season. Sometimes I think the man has no brain.
                    [/b][/quote]
                    Loyalty can be both ambrosial and poisonous.
                    "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

"And David Ortiz blasts the ball..OUT OF BUSCH STADIUM!"

"That's a first!"
                      The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Man on first, one out. Comes in to face Dunn (3-22). Hits him with first pitch. Then gives up what should have been an RBI single, but the HP umpire blew the call. Two outs. Another RBI single; winning run scores.

And looking totally fucking confused the whole time as well.

Comment

ambrosial[/b][/quote]

I see someone's been studying for his SATs....

Comment

seriously, at this point, it goes to who puts him in rather than who is put in. TLR will be to blame if things go awry for us because of king.

Comment

seriously, at this point, it goes to who puts him in rather than who is put in. TLR will be to blame if things go awry for us because of king.[/b][/quote]

I can live with it now, since they're giving him a chance to maybe, somehow get his shit together, but if he keeps running him out there in the postseason, you're right.

Comment

Working...
                              X