Downtown Hotels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtown Hotels?

I'm trying to find a cheap, yet decent, hotel within a short ride of Soulard for the drunks.... err guests at my wedding.

I'm calling around places, but it seems like so far the cheapest is available online. There's GOT to be a better group rate out there somewhere or a hotel that I'm not thinking of.

Anyone have ideas? Certain chains willing to "bargain" more than others?

Help a brother out!

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

QUOTE(Prngr44 @ Sep 20 2005, 12:24 PM) Quoted post
    I'm trying to find a cheap, yet decent, hotel within a short ride of Soulard for the drunks.... err guests at my wedding.

I'm calling around places, but it seems like so far the cheapest is available online. There's GOT to be a better group rate out there somewhere or a hotel that I'm not thinking of.

Help a brother out! [/b][/quote]

You will find the cheapest in Illinois in Collinsville right off of 64. 15 minute ride.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Sep 20 2005, 12:51 PM) Quoted post

You will find the cheapest in Illinois in Collinsville right off of 64. 15 minute ride.
      [/b][/quote]

He is looking for Downtown hotels as the title states...

What would a cab ride cost to Collinsville?
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

QUOTE(BlueBrained @ Sep 20 2005, 12:57 PM) Quoted post
        QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Sep 20 2005, 12:51 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

He is looking for Downtown hotels as the title states...

What would a cab ride cost to Collinsville? [/b][/quote]

Too much -

There is a holiday inn express off of Jefferson that might be okay.
        Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
        God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Have you tried Pricelining the rooms? I got a room at the Rennaisance Grand downtown for $60/night, but I'm not sure whether they'll let you request rooms in bulk through them.

-RBB

Comment

4 was the max through Priceline. I haven't called them yet though...

Everything else is looking to be ~100 per night which isn't horrible for downtown on the weekend.

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

If you do priceline it, this website might be useful.

Comment

Working...
              X