Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is There a Tentative MLB Playoff Schedule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is There a Tentative MLB Playoff Schedule?

The fiance is asking me to do a lot of shit on the weekends in October. Stupid fucking family weddings and shit.

I need to know if I should take this oppotunity to lie my ass off and get out of this shit, or if I should save that for a rainy day.

Obviously, I don't want to miss a Cards playoff game.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Tell her it's football season and wait until the spring.
    Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

If the Cards get HFA, they will play no weekend playoff games at Busch. Pretty stupid.
      The noise was good, but I thought they phoned in a lot of the funk.

Co-Sponsor of Yadi Molina, possessor of the best waxed eyebrows in the league.

Sponsor of steveInebriated and fetcher of cold beer.

Comment

Enjoy, Winston....

On many other things, sure, but I'll never have a fiance that I have to lie to about baseball.
        The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Thanks.

I'll likely get sick on Oct. 15th.
          When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Working...
          X