• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting Rooms suck

just sayin

waitin for tix?

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Sep 19 2005, 09:09 AM) Quoted post

waitin for tix?

[/b][/quote]

isn't the entire St Louis area?

On the subject of waiting rooms, I was in the Dr's office last week. I picked up a magazine and started flipping through it. On the cover it said something about SNL's new funny news guy and had a pic of Kevin Nealon. I looked at the date on the cover. Jan, 1992.

Comment

I've been in there and on the phone since 8:50.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Sep 19 2005, 09:14 AM) Quoted post

waitin for tix?

[/b][/quote]

On the subject of waiting rooms, I was in the Dr's office last week. I picked up a magazine and started flipping through it. On the cover it said something about SNL's new funny news guy and had a pic of Kevin Nealon. I looked at the date on the cover. Jan, 1992.
          [/b][/quote]
          I think everyone but me is. Too busy here.

Dr.s offices suck. I try to avoid them at all costs.
          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Moon

Comment

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Sep 19 2005, 09:16 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Sep 19 2005, 09:14 AM) Quoted post

waitin for tix?

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
              I think everyone but me is. Too busy here.

Dr.s offices suck. I try to avoid them at all costs.
              [/b][/quote]

I can say our waiting room is never more than 1-2 months old on our magazines [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm in. Got all games already. Good job Cards - system seems to be vastly improved.

Once you get in on a game, you can get all games for that series.

Trick - open up one waiting room with IE and another with Firefox. I got in when i clicked on the 2nd Div game and 3rd LCS game. I think your waiting room might be shorter if you try those games most people aren't clicking on to get in the waiting room.

Comment

QUOTE(chazzz @ Sep 19 2005, 09:25 AM) Quoted post

I'm in. Got all games already. Good job Cards - system seems to be vastly improved.

Once you get in on a game, you can get all games for that series.

Trick - open up one waiting room with IE and another with Firefox. I got in when i clicked on the 2nd Div game and 3rd LCS game. I think your waiting room might be shorter if you try those games most people aren't clicking on to get in the waiting room.
                  [/b][/quote]

Awesome...how long did it take you to get in?

Comment

Less than 10 min on the first try, then about the same on the second.

Had laptop and PC going. Got in on the PC on both...got in on the second go around on the PC and never on the laptop - saying that somehow either I butted in line or the thing I mention about clicking on the games less traveled gets you in faster - b/c on the laptop I had clicked on game 1 for each series.

Comment

well, i'm testing your theory.

Comment

Stranded in the Virtual Waiting room for 20 minutes and the best I could do was SRO for game 6 of the NLCS. Oh well, being there is the important thing (if they make it to the NLCS AND game 6)
                        In Construction

(the move messed it up)

Comment

I surrender.
                          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(Brosnan2715 @ Sep 19 2005, 09:34 AM) Quoted post

Stranded in the Virtual Waiting room for 20 minutes and the best I could do was SRO for game 6 of the NLCS. Oh well, being there is the important thing (if they make it to the NLCS AND game 6)
                            [/b][/quote]

they're down to SRO now????

Comment

there are more waiting

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Working...
                              X