No announcement yet.

North Korea Vows to Drop Nuclear Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this on the news this morning. That's a good first step. Sounds like Condi is doing a bang up job.
    "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

I bet she threatened to play the race card.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Sep 19 2005, 09:46 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
        ... or forbid the North Korean delegation from going to the bathroom.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Sep 19 2005, 09:49 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Sep 19 2005, 09:46 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
          ... or forbid the North Korean delegation from going to the bathroom.
          [/b][/quote]

they didn't have a note. I don't blame her.
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

In exchange for this, they're allowing the NK leader to join the PGA tour.
            RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
            You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

let freedom rain
              Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

QUOTE(JWB @ Sep 19 2005, 09:53 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Tiger, schmiger.

Who cares about Duval's 59. Kim's going to shoot a 26.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Sep 19 2005, 09:54 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(JWB @ Sep 19 2005, 09:53 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Tiger, schmiger.

Who cares about Duval's 59. Kim's going to shoot a 26.
                  [/b][/quote]

Vijay will be his bitch.

Comment

Comment

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Was this agreement reached as a result of those 6 party talks that Kerry criticized during the election?
                        "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

QUOTE(FAR52 @ Sep 19 2005, 10:28 AM) Quoted post

Was this agreement reached as a result of the criticism Kerry lobbied during the election...because nothing at all happened before the criticism?
                          [/b][/quote]

fixed.

Comment

Was this agreement reached as a result of those 6 party talks that Kerry criticized during the election?
                            [/b][/quote]

++

According to Kerry, we needed 2 party talks in all cases where we had multi-party, and we needed multi in all cases where we had 2 party. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

QUOTE(phantom @ Sep 19 2005, 11:17 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

++

According to Kerry, we needed 2 party talks in all cases where we had multi-party, and we needed multi in all cases where we had 2 party. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                              [/b][/quote]

So you're laughing at the concept of change where the status quo isn't working?

Do we need to re-post the "definition of insanity"? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X