The Emmy Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Emmy Awards

For Drama series The West Wing was nominated.
    The scene they chose to show from the show was President Bartlet sitting at a table with other nations and he said "The only way to peace is through negotiations"

Anyone think that wasn't a planned shot at the W.H.? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

I could give two shits about the emmy awards or hollywood. I didn't even know they were on. I'm sure the ratings will be shit.

But to answer your question, I'm sure it was "staged". Everything in hollywood is.
    --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
    --Suck it cubbies.
    --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

QUOTE("F @ Sep 18 2005, 10:03 PM) Quoted post

I could give two shits about the emmy awards or hollywood. I didn't even know they were on. I'm sure the ratings will be shit.

But to answer your question, I'm sure it was "staged". Everything in hollywood is.
      [/b][/quote]

Moon landings

Comment

conan was funny, but other than that and the newsmen tribute, it was all i saw or cared about.

Comment

Last time I checked there was a football game on.

WTF are you doing watching the Emmy Awards?

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

QUOTE(thetorch @ Sep 18 2005, 09:09 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE("F @ Sep 18 2005, 10:03 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Moon landings
            [/b][/quote]
            Torch, I do have to admit that sometimes you do make me smile. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
            --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
            --Suck it cubbies.
            --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Sep 18 2005, 10:16 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Comment

someone tell me if Jeremy Piven wins....
                Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Sep 18 2005, 09:22 PM) Quoted post

someone tell me if Jeremy Piven wins....
                  [/b][/quote]
                  just tell me if they show him [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img]

Comment

I just checked the website....I guess they decided to award everything to "Everyone Loves Raymond".

It's an OK show, but there's simply no way that Brad Garrett is better than Jeremy Piven.
                    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Sep 18 2005, 09:29 PM) Quoted post

I just checked the website....I guess they decided to award everything to "Everyone Loves Raymond".

It's an OK show, but there's simply no way that Brad Garrett is better than Jeremy Piven.
                      [/b][/quote]
                      i never got that show, i mean its OK but the kiss ass it gets?

also, ray romano lost to Tony Shaloub for best comedic actor, so he didn't win everything.

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Sep 18 2005, 10:16 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

The wife [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Amazing Race and Lost won. Cool.

Comment

LOST! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]

I cannot believe that show is better than The West Wing.

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Sep 18 2005, 11:09 PM) Quoted post

LOST! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]

I cannot believe that show is better than The West Wing.
                              [/b][/quote]
                              I am surprised they won given how left leaning The West Wing has become.

Comment

Working...
                              X