No announcement yet.

Where in the world is Reggie Cleveland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where in the world is Reggie Cleveland?

Havent seen him around..and he hasnt posted in quite some time.

Did Moe finally get the better of him?

He rarely posts here during the weekend.
    RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
    You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

QUOTE(JWB @ Sep 18 2005, 07:54 PM) Quoted post

He rarely posts here during the weekend.
      [/b][/quote]
      Matey..he hasnt posted in weeks. I think he may be off to Cambodia for some more kids.

Comment

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy marathon.

Comment

QUOTE(Celtic @ Sep 18 2005, 07:55 PM) Quoted post

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy marathon.
          [/b][/quote]
          ++

I didnt even think of that.

Comment

He's been missing four days.

Too bad he's not blonde, hot and a female. We could call the FBI if he was.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Sep 18 2005, 09:00 PM) Quoted post

He's been missing four days.

Too bad he's not blonde, hot and a female. We could call the FBI if he was.
              [/b][/quote]
              And White.

Well we could still call, but they wouldn't do anything, and it wouldn't be the lead story on the news (for months, it took a hurricane to get that mess off my TV)
              Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

he's watching a bug's life

Comment

He was in Aspen, CO getting some updated talking points, wasn't he???? I don't see his name in the list, but he had to be there. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

Karl Rove, President Bush's top political advisor and deputy White House chief of staff, spoke at businessman Teddy Forstmann's annual off the record gathering in Aspen, Colorado this weekend. Here is what Rove had to say that the press wasn't allowed to report on.

On Katrina: The only mistake we made with Katrina was not overriding the local government...

On The Anti-War Movement: Cindy Sheehan is a clown. There is no real anti-war movement. No serious politician, with anything to do with anything, would show his face at an anti-war rally...

On Bush's Low Poll Numbers: We have not been good at explaining the success in Iraq. Polls go up and down and don't mean anything...

On Iraq: There has been a big difference in the region. Iraq will transform the Middle East...

On Judy Miller And Plamegate: Judy Miller is in jail for reasons I don't really understand...

On Joe Wilson: Joe Wilson and I attend the same church but Joe goes to the wacky mass...

In attendance at the conference, among others were: Harvey Weinstein, Brad Grey, Michael Eisner, Les Moonves, Tom Freston, Tom Friedman, Bob Novak, Barry Diller, Martha Stewart, Margaret Carlson, Alan Greenspan, Andrea Mitchell, Norman Pearlstein and Walter Isaacson.

source

Mr. G

Comment

Portland, ME.

Is there such a thing as too much lobster? Yes.

And I need not tell you about there being such a thing as too many Patriots and Red Sox fans....Jesus H. Christ.

Although the funny thing was, half the Sox "fans" I talked to didn't even know they'd won the World Series, or who they played. The season ended with beating the Yankees.

Stupid fucks.

Comment

QUOTE(Reggie Cleveland @ Sep 19 2005, 09:17 AM) Quoted post

Portland, ME.

And I need not tell you about there being such a thing as too many Patriots and Red Sox fans....Jesus H. Christ.

Although the funny thing was, half the Sox "fans" I talked to didn't even know they'd won the World Series, or who they played. The season ended with beating the Yankees.

Stupid fucks.
                      [/b][/quote]
                      Too much lobster? I can't imagine.

Comment

Moon

Comment

HE'S BACK!!

woo HOOO!
                          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

QUOTE(Reggie Cleveland @ Sep 19 2005, 10:17 AM) Quoted post

Portland, ME.

Stupid fucks.
                            [/b][/quote]

Stupid fucks in Portland, Maine?

I find that hard to believe.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Sep 19 2005, 07:20 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Reggie Cleveland @ Sep 19 2005, 09:17 AM) Quoted post

Portland, ME.

Stupid fucks.
                              [/b][/quote]
                              Too much lobster? I can't imagine.
                              [/b][/quote]

Warren's Lobster House in Kittery, ME (just across the border from New Hampshire on the ocean)...best lobster I've ever had...and the most, as well [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

If you ever go back, make certain you visit that place...you won't regret it...
                              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Working...
                              X