Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF GDT: Saints vs Giants, Redskins vs Cowboys

The Whiners are going down!
    Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

QUOTE(CSD @ Sep 18 2005, 08:38 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Goin down like Richard Simmons in a bath house.....?

Since there's no rams GDT yet , I'll post it here. I'm already concerened....The Rams will be forced to wear HOME blue in Tempe...

I'm not sure, but don't the Rams have a losing record wearing the dark jerseys on the road? It seems that they certainly do under Martz.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(Jack Daniels @ Sep 18 2005, 10:17 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Since there's no rams GDT yet , I'll post it here. I'm already concerened....The Rams will be forced to wear HOME blue in Tempe...

I'm not sure, but don't the Rams have a losing record wearing the dark jerseys on the road? It seems that they certainly do under Martz.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]
      [/b][/quote]

I think it has more to do with the Cardinals wanting to wear white in the heat.

Comment

QUOTE(CSD @ Sep 18 2005, 10:37 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

++

Comment

QUOTE(CSD @ Sep 18 2005, 09:37 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I think so too. An odd home-field advantage that you don't usually think about.
          " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Not that anyone asked, but I'm taking Carolina vs the Pats and bet the moneyline...I think the Panthers (+3) are going to win outright.

Comment

QUOTE(_STLfan_in_DFW @ Sep 18 2005, 10:53 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I think so too. An odd home-field advantage that you don't usually think about.
              [/b][/quote]

True. I'm expecting the Eagles to wear their white jerseys today also since it's a bit warm out.

QUOTE(210 @ Sep 18 2005, 10:56 AM) Quoted post

Not that anyone asked, but I'm taking Carolina vs the Pats and bet the moneyline...I think the Panthers (+3) are going to win outright.
              [/b][/quote]

GO PATRIOTS!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Agreed, but It seems that in the past, The Rams have worn "road blue" and looked horrible...

Then again, every time Martz has the Rams unprepared, they look horrible.

Comment

QUOTE(CSD @ Sep 18 2005, 11:09 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

GO PATRIOTS!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
                  [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(Jack Daniels @ Sep 18 2005, 11:14 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Agreed, but It seems that in the past, The Rams have worn "road blue" and looked horrible...

[/b][/quote]

There might be something to what you say. The Dallas Cowpunks are known to play horribly when wearing their blue jerseys.

Comment

QUOTE(CSD @ Sep 18 2005, 10:16 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

There might be something to what you say. The Dallas Cowpunks are known to play horribly when wearing their blue jerseys.
                      [/b][/quote]

Isn't that why the eagles also wore white @ home? (Ray Rhodes, Rich Kotite era)

The haven't done that much under Andy Reid....Or is it because owner Jeffrey Lurie prefers home green?

Comment

[/b][/quote]

Funny you should mention it...because I'm doing the same thing.

Ripe for an upset, methinks.
                        Official Sponsor: Tyler Hansbrough and the North Carolina Tar Heels

Comment

QUOTE(Jack Daniels @ Sep 18 2005, 11:20 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(CSD @ Sep 18 2005, 10:16 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Isn't that why the eagles also wore white @ home? (Ray Rhodes, Rich Kotite era)

The haven't done that much under Andy Reid....Or is it because owner Jeffrey Lurie prefers home green?
                          [/b][/quote]

The Eagles only wear white at home early in the season when it's still warm out. But there have been times they wore white against Dallas so they would have to wear their blues. The 1980 NFC Championship game is an example.

Comment

Hey, CSD, I'm surprised you didn't chime in on the mere invocation of Rich Kotite....Although he had a winning record in Philly

It is with great pleasure, and sadistic glee, that I provide you, and long suffering Jets fans, this link....

http://members.tripod.com/~itpa/kotite.html

Comment

QUOTE(Jack Daniels @ Sep 18 2005, 11:33 AM) Quoted post

Hey, CSD, I'm surprised you didn't chime in on the mere invocation of Rich Kotite....Although he had a winning record in Philly

It is with great pleasure, and sadistic glee, that I provide you, and long suffering Jets fans, this link....

http://members.tripod.com/~itpa/kotite.html
                              [/b][/quote]

I ignore all references to that fucktard.

Comment

Working...
                              X