ALTON MAN ADMITS IMPREGNATING 10 yr. OLD STEPDAUGHTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALTON MAN ADMITS IMPREGNATING 10 yr. OLD STEPDAUGHTER

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] I hope the PENCIL DICK enjoys prison!

Under the "plea agreement" he can serve NO MORE THAN 10 years!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]

Fucking Bullshit.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_articl...?storyid=84854

The man entered his plea in Madison County Circuit Court yesterday in exchange for an agreement to sentence him to no more than 15 years in prison.[/b][/quote]

Still not enough, but my guess is that the mother and daughter agreed to this deal or it would not have happened.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Wait until his fellow prisoners find out what he did to her.
      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
      You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Sep 16 2005, 09:07 PM) Quoted post

The man entered his plea in Madison County Circuit Court yesterday in exchange for an agreement to sentence him to no more than 15 years in prison.[/b][/quote]

Still not enough, but my guess is that the mother and daughter agreed to this deal or it would not have happened.
        [/b][/quote]

The poor girl's father must not be around....If that were my daughter, I'd be heading to prison for murdering the SOB!

Comment

Make him eat his own penis.
          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

QUOTE(JWB @ Sep 16 2005, 09:09 PM) Quoted post

Wait until his fellow prisoners find out what he did to her.
            [/b][/quote]
            ++
            ++
            Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

QUOTE(The Kev @ Sep 16 2005, 09:15 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

He's gonna be eating plenty of penis.
              RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
              You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

QUOTE(JWB @ Sep 16 2005, 09:16 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(The Kev @ Sep 16 2005, 09:15 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

He's gonna be eating plenty of penis.
                [/b][/quote]

Me thinks he'd be very lucky to live.
                Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Depending on what institution he is imprisoned in his days could very well be numbered. If he's smart he'll hang himself before anyone can get to him.

Comment

QUOTE(Jack Daniels @ Sep 16 2005, 09:10 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(madyaks @ Sep 16 2005, 09:07 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

The poor girl's father must not be around....If that were my daughter, I'd be heading to prison for murdering the SOB!
                    [/b][/quote]

I've got two daughters of my own, Jack, and I was thinking exactly the same thing.

QUOTE(thetorch @ Sep 16 2005, 10:22 PM) Quoted post

Depending on what institution he is imprisoned in his days could very well be numbered. If he's smart he'll hang himself before anyone can get to him.
                    [/b][/quote]

And I'm sure you'll dutifully let us know when indeed he does get killed in prison.

You do have contacts there as well, right? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
                    *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

I've heard that for guys like this, the prison guards make sure the other inmates know why he is there. Good riddance and I hope he never sees freedom again.

Comment

Police say he was helping to care for the baby in an apartment he shared with the victim and her mother when investigators first contacted him.[/b][/quote]

The mother let the man continue to live with them???? That deserves a "WTF was she thinking?"

Someone mentioned the father..... What kind of mother lets the man who had sex with her 10-yr-old daughter continue to live with them? How traumatic on the little girl to have to see the man who did that to her every single day? Also to have her mother letting him be there instead of kicking him out on his ass and turning him into the police? Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong!!!!
                        Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                        Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                        Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                        Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                        NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                        LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

I'll refrain from commenting on this issue...

I'd prefer to not be investigated for plotting war crimes against this animal...
                          " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Can these fucks please be castrated?? I can't believe anyone could think they deserve less. Makes me want to fucking puke. A bullet to the head would also suffice. I have no problem with that either.
                            --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
                            --Suck it cubbies.
                            --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

QUOTE(_STLfan_in_DFW @ Sep 16 2005, 11:57 PM) Quoted post

I'll refrain from commenting on this issue...

I'd prefer to not be investigated for plotting war crimes against this animal...
                              [/b][/quote]
                              I'll be glad to comment: He should be castrated with a pair of rusty tin snips and the woman should be locked up for good as well.
                              Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                              Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                              Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                              Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                              NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                              LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

Working...
                              X