Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KFNS: Is Ramsey and Claiborne a team again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KFNS: Is Ramsey and Claiborne a team again?

Is Jay Randolphin Jr. history?
    Make America Great For Once.

Who knows.

The intros are still the same.
    RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
    You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

I switched by yesterday for about 10 seconds and heard them say he's covering something golf related on one of the satellite radio co's.

Did Claiborne get booted from the afternoon? Every time I turn over there, it's just Slaten.

Comment

Pretty sure the Slaten-Claiborne marriage is over, no one has said why though.
        Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Sep 16 2005, 12:31 PM) Quoted post

Pretty sure the Slaten-Claiborne marriage is over, no one has said why though.
          [/b][/quote]

Cuz they were horrible together.

Claibs was basically his "Yes Man."
          Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
          -Barry Goldwater

Comment

I rarely listen because Claiborne makes me want to puke. Over generalizations out the butt from that guy.

Don't know if you guys noticed but Slaten can get a little too wound up and I'm not a big fan of that either, although it can be entertaining.

Comment

I won't say much, but I will say this: No one is leaving or being forced out...Listen in on Monday...
              The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

Oh yah. I forgot about the teaser ad on The Morning Grind today.

Comment

Working...
                X