Re: Pujols, Carpenter, LaRussa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pujols, Carpenter, LaRussa

I'd just like to go on record and say that I don't give a rat's ass about MVP, Cy Young or Manager of the Year awards.

I don't care when or where we clinch, I don't care who we play, I don't care if the national ratings are terrible because nobody in the country wants to see the Cards play the As.

All this crap is beside the point.

Get a ring, boys. The rest will take care of itself.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    --Albert Einstein

QUOTE(kennyboyerfan @ Sep 16 2005, 09:30 AM) Quoted post

I'd just like to go on record and say that I don't give a rat's ass about MVP, Cy Young or Manager of the Year awards.

I don't care when or where we clinch, I don't care who we play, I don't care if the national ratings are terrible because nobody in the country wants to see the Cards play the As.

[/b][/quote]

I agree 100%

Good post.
    RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
    You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

++
      You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

[/b][/quote]

That's good, considering no Cardinal will receive any of those awards.
        "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

QUOTE(FAR52 @ Sep 16 2005, 08:40 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

NO ONE TAKE THE BAIT!
          You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

[/b][/quote]

Sounds like you're getting the motor revved up KBF. I just hope you drive that train home this year! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

QUOTE(Nasty Nate @ Sep 16 2005, 09:42 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

NO ONE TAKE THE BAIT!
            [/b][/quote]

Right on Brother Nate. Let's keep this POSITIVE like we did this year with Mulder. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
            RIP Stan the Man
            The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
            I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Sep 16 2005, 09:46 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Sounds like you're getting the motor revved up KBF. I just hope you drive that train home this year! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

QUOTE(Nasty Nate @ Sep 16 2005, 09:42 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

NO ONE TAKE THE BAIT!
              [/b][/quote]

Right on Brother Nate. Let's keep this POSITIVE like we did this year with Mulder. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
              [/b][/quote]

Time for a kick to the nutsack... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
              I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Don't you have a doobie to smoke or something? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                RIP Stan the Man
                The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                I miss TLR!

Comment

Working...
                X