• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey Guppy

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

GO RAIDERS!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Uh oh, Guppy's reading that over my shoulder and I think you might be in big trouble.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
    Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
    Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
    Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
    NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
    LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott
      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Screw the Raiders.

Comment

nah, fuck the Raiders.
          Sponsor of:
          Brian Elliott
          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

I hate the Raiders.

Comment

I love the Raiders.
              Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Grudge week. I love it. Since the Raiders have no chance, it's even better.

Comment

QUOTE(Celtic @ Sep 16 2005, 09:59 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                  I certainly hope the Radiers can do something this week. I just picked up one of their TE's, Courtney Anderson, for my fantasy team. The guy had a great game last week and I'm hoping he can do it again this week, even if it is against the Chiefs.

Comment

QUOTE(Lois Lane @ Sep 16 2005, 10:10 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                    I certainly hope the Radiers can do something this week. I just picked up one of their TE's, Courtney Anderson, for my fantasy team. The guy had a great game last week and I'm hoping he can do it again this week, even if it is against the Chiefs.
                    [/b][/quote]
                    be careful of first week wonders. who knows what can happen. Of course, I picked some people up too in my yahoo league.
                    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Since the Raiders play at the Eagles after this, their only chance at not statrting the season 0-3 is to win the game this Sunday here in Oaktown...

GO RAIDUHS!!!
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Sep 16 2005, 10:21 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                        [/b][/quote]
                        be careful of first week wonders. who knows what can happen. Of course, I picked some people up too in my yahoo league.
                        [/b][/quote]
                        Anderson scored 12 points in the Yahoo league and Putzier, on my team already, had either 1 or 3, I forget. Either way, I'm figuring Anderson's going to do better than Putzier.

Now I just have to find a good WR to replace Javon Walker on my SN Salary Cap team.

Comment

QUOTE(Lois Lane @ Sep 16 2005, 10:33 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                          [/b][/quote]
                          [/b][/quote]
                          Anderson scored 12 points in the Yahoo league and Putzier, on my team already, had either 1 or 3, I forget. Either way, I'm figuring Anderson's going to do better than Putzier.

Now I just have to find a good WR to replace Javon Walker on my SN Salary Cap team.
                          [/b][/quote]
                          Try Eric Parker, SD [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                          Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                          -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Sep 16 2005, 10:43 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Lois Lane @ Sep 16 2005, 10:33 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                            [/b][/quote]
                            [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                            Try Eric Parker, SD [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
                            [/b][/quote]
                            Thanks for the tip, I'll look at him tonight.

Comment

Working...
                            X