Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke of the day

Old Harold

I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Harold the computer guy, to come over. Harold clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.

He gave me a bill for a minimum service call. As he was walking away, I called after him, "So, what was wrong?" He replied, "It was an ID ten T error." I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, "An, ID ten T error? What's that .. in case I need to fix it again?"

Harold grinned.... "Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?"

"No," I replied.

"Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out."

So I wrote down ...... I D 1 0 T

I used to like Harold.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

A girl was at her mother's funeral where she met a man whom she did not know. She thought he was amazing, her dream guy, and she fell in love with him but never asked for his number and could not find him after the funeral. A few days later the girl killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

Comment

QUOTE(ksbluesfan @ Sep 15 2005, 01:33 PM) Quoted post

A girl was at her mother's funeral where she met a man whom she did not know. She thought he was amazing, her dream guy, and she fell in love with him but never asked for his number and could not find him after the funeral. A few days later the girl killed her sister.

[/b][/quote]

She was a dumb bitch.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Sep 15 2005, 12:25 PM) Quoted post

Old Harold

I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Harold the computer guy, to come over. Harold clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.

He gave me a bill for a minimum service call. As he was walking away, I called after him, "So, what was wrong?" He replied, "It was an ID ten T error." I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, "An, ID ten T error? What's that .. in case I need to fix it again?"

"No," I replied.

I used to like Harold.
        [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
        "I am for truth no matter who says it. I am for justice no matter who it is for or against."...Malcom X

Comment

[/b][/quote]

She must have assumed that he was a friend of the family and that the funeral of her sister would bring him back again.
          "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Sep 15 2005, 01:33 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

She was a dumb bitch.
            [/b][/quote]

I'm disappointed in you. I thought a psychopath like you would get it right away,

Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the sister's funeral. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took this test and answered it correctly. If you didn't answer correctly -- good for you. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can put you on ignore... unless that will tick you off.

Comment

QUOTE(ksbluesfan @ Sep 15 2005, 12:54 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

She was a dumb bitch.
              [/b][/quote]

I'm disappointed in you. I thought a psychopath like you would get it right away,

Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the sister's funeral. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took this test and answered it correctly. If you didn't answer correctly -- good for you. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can put you on ignore... unless that will tick you off.
              [/b][/quote]

Whew! I was gonna say he must be the sister's boyfriend or husband.
              Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Sep 15 2005, 01:25 PM) Quoted post

Old Harold

"No," I replied.

I used to like Harold.
                [/b][/quote]

There are a bunch of "error" acronyms used in the IT field for end user errors:

PECI - Product Exceeds Customer Intelligence
                PEBKAC - Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair
                2S2FIO - 2 Stupid 2 Figure It Out.

Not that I'd know anything about that...

-RBB

Comment

QUOTE(RedBirdBrain @ Sep 15 2005, 02:36 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(madyaks @ Sep 15 2005, 01:25 PM) Quoted post

Old Harold

"No," I replied.

I used to like Harold.
                  [/b][/quote]

There are a bunch of "error" acronyms used in the IT field for end user errors:

PECI - Product Exceeds Customer Intelligence
                  PEBKAC - Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair
                  2S2FIO - 2 Stupid 2 Figure It Out.

Not that I'd know anything about that...

-RBB
                  [/b][/quote]

The most common besides ID10T.

BTW, I couldn't help but notice that I'm replying to a computer-type question and my post count in now 1337. I believe this is that new "internet language" for good or something.
                  "Whaddya mean I hurt your feelings?"
                  "I didn't know you
                  had any feelings"

Comment

[/b][/quote]

She was a dumb bitch.
                    [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                    Whew..........I was going to say that maybe her sister was so hot and she wanted her so bad that she just couldn't stand it anymore and hacked her pretty pretty face with a razor untill she wasn't pretty anymore......but was then afraid that her sister would tell her daddy who used to molest her (with his friend named 'Henry' who is in s wheelchair but also used to be a cop) and her daddy would be mad that she disfigured her sister so she finished the job with a stun gun and a pair of hedge clippers

Comment

QUOTE(Hepatitis Dispenser @ Sep 15 2005, 02:44 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

She was a dumb bitch.
                      [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                      I was going to say that maybe her sister was so hot and she wanted her so bad that she just couldn't stand it anymore and hacked her pretty pretty fave with a razor untill she wasn't pretty anymore......but was then afraid that her sister would tell her daddy who used to molest her (with his friend named 'Henry' who was a cop) and her daddy would be mad that she disfigured her sister so she finished the job with a stun gun and a pair of hedge clippers
                      [/b][/quote]

too obvious

Comment

Working...
                      X