Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper cuts are the worst...

Ouch. Right in the webbing.

Of course, it could be worse. I could have ruptured my Achilles rounding the copy machine...
    Official Sponsor: Tyler Hansbrough and the North Carolina Tar Heels

Be sure to have extra lemon with your water/iced tea at lunch. It'll feel great!

Comment

Got any rubbing alcohol laying around? I'd hate to see that thing get infected.
      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

What is this "paper" you speak of? This is the computer age... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
        I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

QUOTE(davhaf @ Sep 15 2005, 10:41 AM) Quoted post

What is this "paper" you speak of? This is the computer age... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
          [/b][/quote]

Quite true...however, these newfangled computer thingies lead to these other things called printers, which in turns leads to paper, the culprit itself.

Maybe we should do away with paper altogether. Pennies too while we're at it.

Btw, this thread means something.

Comment

Iodine.

Moon

Comment

QUOTE(#1 Jimmy fan @ Sep 15 2005, 10:39 AM) Quoted post

Be sure to have extra lemon with your water/iced tea at lunch. It'll feel great!
              [/b][/quote]

Ever have a canker sore? Swishing salt water around in that feels like hell. And I really doubt it's effectiveness too.

But I don't do it for the crazy healing powers. I do it for the sadism.

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Sep 15 2005, 10:40 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I actually don't mind the injury. I'm listing myself as 'questionable' for finishing an earnings report today.

Comment

QUOTE(TarHeelBlues @ Sep 15 2005, 09:51 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(#1 Jimmy fan @ Sep 15 2005, 10:39 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Ever have a canker sore? Swishing salt water around in that feels like hell. And I really doubt it's effectiveness too.

But I don't do it for the crazy healing powers. I do it for the sadism.

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Sep 15 2005, 10:40 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I actually don't mind the injury. I'm listing myself as 'questionable' for finishing an earnings report today.
                [/b][/quote]

I think you should go home and take a nice long bath
                Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(davhaf @ Sep 15 2005, 08:41 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                  You of all fucking people should know what paper is. Jebus.

QUOTE(TarHeelBlues @ Sep 15 2005, 08:51 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                  [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

SEC GDT.

Comment

Piss the owner off and file a work comp claim.

Comment

File folder cuts are far worse than paper cuts. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
                      Feb. 08, 2005
                      Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                      Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                      Originally posted by Airshark
                      NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

QUOTE(Nsane2Bme @ Sep 15 2005, 10:38 AM) Quoted post

File folder cuts are far worse than paper cuts. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
                        [/b][/quote]
                        I managed to cut myself with a cardboard box - that was kinda painful.
                        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Sep 15 2005, 10:40 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                          [/b][/quote]

Yep, I did that when we were moving...so yes, that's worse than the file folder.
                          Feb. 08, 2005
                          Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                          Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                          Originally posted by Airshark
                          NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

what a poof
                            Sponsor of:
                            Brian Elliott
                            Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                            5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

QUOTE(Nsane2Bme @ Sep 15 2005, 10:53 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Sep 15 2005, 10:40 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                              [/b][/quote]

Yep, I did that when we were moving...so yes, that's worse than the file folder.
                              [/b][/quote]
                              I also once managed to cut myself on a computer case. That one required a trip to the emergency room.
                              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Working...
                              X