Which of the three coaches has done the worst job in the last 3 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of the three coaches has done the worst job in the last 3 years

I think I will go with Snyder but it is oh so close.

Actually - I just wanted to see if I could screw up the new poll attachments.
    Mike Martz
    0%
    Quin Snyder
    0%
    Dusty Ba
    0%
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Martz because he's in the big leagues, he inherited a championship team, and drove it into the ground.
    No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
    President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
    President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

Watching the Tiger basketball team get worse and watching talented players not develop has been very frustrating for this MU alum and many many more. Not to mention the Tigers are undisciplined with their shot selection and they don't play very good "D".

Oh yeah, and "Q" did sign a guy named Rickey Clemons.

Ugh.

My vote is for Quinny Pooh. Hit the road motherfucker. And take Martz with you. Baker can stay in Chicago for another 20 years and it would be OK with me.

QUOTE(mw.2 @ Sep 14 2005, 07:25 PM) Quoted post

Martz because he's in the big leagues, he inherited a championship team, and drove it into the ground.
      [/b][/quote]
      I'm not Martz's biggest fan but I wouldn't say he drove the Rams into the ground either.

He did get to a SB (one they should have won, but I think N.E. has proven they're pretty fuckin' good). He's also won several division titles and his winning % amongst active coaches is one of the highest (if not the highest).

If I had my say, Martz would be gone though. Too much stupid shit goes on with his teams.
      --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
      --Suck it cubbies.
      --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

How can Martz not be running away with this thing.

BaKKKer took his team to the NLCS..

Snyder..well, he does SUCK, but his suckiness pales in comparison to Martz.

Martz has ruined the Rams...

SACK THE SACK!!1111 FIRE MADMORONICMANICALMARTZ!!!!1111onoemeomemeem

Comment

Quin Snyder. He took a top 10 pre-season team to a first round NIT loss. Then barely made the NIT last year and lost again in the first round. His teams are undisciplined and a direct reflection of the coach. I used to be one of his bigger supporters, but not anymore.

Isnt it funny? Three years ago I wanted TLR fired and supported Q when others didnt. Now I feel the opposite about both of them. I still dont care that much for TLR but I have to respect him and the results he has gotten of late.

As for Martz, I know he does alot of stupid stuff but its hard for an NFL team to be good year after year.

Dusty is a distant third. His teams have had alot of injuries, and was a dumbass fan away from going to the Series.
          “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Q in a landslide. Martz's teams seem to at least make the playoffs.
            Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

What about those of us who could give 2 shits about Missouri BBall?

Comment

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Sep 14 2005, 07:45 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                I thought everyone loved Tiger bball? Huh. My advice to you is to keep calling for Martz's head. Hopefully someday soon someone in the Rams organization will listen. You know, you could always fly a banner over the dome. It would have as much of an effect as over an open stadium. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
                --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
                --Suck it cubbies.
                --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

"We'll fix that."

No. No you won't.

Moon

Comment

QUOTE("F @ Sep 14 2005, 07:50 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Sep 14 2005, 07:45 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                    I thought everyone loved Tiger bball? Huh. My advice to you is to keep calling for Martz's head. Hopefully someday soon someone in the Rams organization will listen. You know, you could always fly a banner over the dome. It would have as much of an effect as over an open stadium. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
                    [/b][/quote]
                    [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Save the Lambs!!!11111SACK THE SACK!!!!!11

See..if I could have recruited more people into the Posse, Martz wouls already be gone...

Comment

Snyder. At least Martz does somehow still manage to make the playoffs.

Snyder cheats but still can't win.

At least Martz can coach one aspect of the game. Snyder is bad in all aspects.

Dustah? He looks like Einstein compared to these two.
                      Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Martz. Quin was an up and comer who has failed. Martz was supposed to be an ubergenious and has proven he is incompenent

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Keep in mind that much of Martz's stupidity has been covered by Charlie Armey and Jay Zygmunt who have proven that they know what they are doing. If Martz had his way everyone on special teams would be a receiver - oh wait, they are. He should have done more with what he had when he took over. And this team is in a downward spiral

Quin showed he could recruit early on, but no one realized he didn't know how to coach the game when he was hired. Its not like he's destroyed something with potential. He just hasn't gotten the job done.

Martz has taken a sledgehammer to a Michelangelo.

Moon

Comment

QUOTE(Moon Man @ Sep 14 2005, 08:10 PM) Quoted post

Keep in mind that much of Martz's stupidity has been covered by Charlie Armey and Jay Zygmunt who have proven that they know what they are doing. If Martz had his way everyone on special teams would be a receiver - oh wait, they are. He should have done more with what he had when he took over. And this team is in a downward spiral

Quin showed he could recruit early on, but no one realized he didn't know how to coach the game when he was hired. Its not like he's destroyed something with potential. He just hasn't gotten the job done.

Martz has taken a sledgehammer to a Michelangelo.

Moon
                            [/b][/quote]
                            I like the description.

Like turning a Botticelli into Big Uns..

Comment

Q!!!
                              Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Working...
                              X