• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Nash injured in scrimmage

Nash injured in scrimmage accident
    The Columbus Dispatch
    Wednesday, September 14, 2005 1:19 PM

Blue Jackets star Rick Nash went feet-first into the boards during a scrimmage this morning in Nationwide Arena and had to be helped from the ice. He was taken to Grant Medical Center for X-rays.
    "Preliminary (diagnosis) is a high-ankle sprain, but we're really not sure," Blue Jackets president and general manager Doug MacLean said. "The X-rays are a precaution. We should know more (this afternoon)."

Nash, 21, tied for the National Hockey League lead in goals with 41 in the 2003-04 season. He signed a five-year contract extension worth $27 million last month.[/b][/quote]
    You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Nash, 21, tied for the National Hockey League lead in goals with 41 in the 2003-04 season[/b][/quote]

I shake my head every time I read that. That right there, more than anything, speaks volumes about how crappy the NHL had become.
    Official Lounge Sponsor:
    Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
    The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
    Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

QUOTE(Nasty Nate @ Sep 14 2005, 12:35 PM) Quoted post

Nash injured in scrimmage accident
      The Columbus Dispatch
      Wednesday, September 14, 2005 1:19 PM

Blue Jackets star Rick Nash went feet-first into the boards during a scrimmage this morning in Nationwide Arena and had to be helped from the ice. He was taken to Grant Medical Center for X-rays.
      "Preliminary (diagnosis) is a high-ankle sprain, but we're really not sure," Blue Jackets president and general manager Doug MacLean said. "The X-rays are a precaution. We should know more (this afternoon)."

Nash, 21, tied for the National Hockey League lead in goals with 41 in the 2003-04 season. He signed a five-year contract extension worth $27 million last month.[/b][/quote]
      [/b][/quote]

crap, he was my 1st pick in my FHL draft sunday.

Comment

Working...
      X