Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Bless

Baseball Season.

In the words of The Beatles in the song, Here Comes the Sun, "It's been a long cold lonely winter," and I look forward to watching every inning, every pitch and every commercial during tonights Boston/Baltimore game.

God bless baseball.
    Jimmy Buffett quote of the week:

"Open season on the open seas and Captain says no prisoners please. Skull and crossbones on a background of black. We ain't stealin' we're just takin' back ."

- Jimmy Buffett, Take it Back, Boats, Beaches, Bars and Ballads Box Set

"Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude."

-

Originally posted by ScottStevens@Apr 4 2004, 04:01 PM
    Baseball Season.

In the words of The Beatles in the song, Here Comes the Sun, "It's been a long cold lonely winter," and I look forward to watching every inning, every pitch and every commercial during tonights Boston/Baltimore game.

God bless baseball.
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "They misunderestimated me."
    Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
    -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Comment

AMEN... Baseball is Life.
      Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

I'll watch baseball until Wednesday, then it's back to hockey for a few months.

Comment

April 10th we get broadband from BT here in the outland areas of Lincolnshire and my son ordered MLB.com's bit today to start then (so we can see it) and then it's onto the peace and peaceful drone of the greatest game on earth, even while we're away.

As the poster said, God Bless baseball.

Comment

Amen.
            When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Working...
            X