The idiot tax is up to $200M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The idiot tax is up to $200M

I just bought 6 Illinois Lotto Mega Millions tickets. The jackpot is up to $200,000,000.00, and will probably creep up even more.

Sure, the odds to win are 1:175,711,536, but shit -- that's a lot of cheddar.

What would you do with your money if you won the big prize*?

*saying 'give it all to charity' is bullshit and you know it.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

treat the lounge to a night at the ballgame.

and yes, that would pretty much drain the pot dry.
    Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
    Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
    There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
    "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
    "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

I'd have sex with two women at one time

Comment

QUOTE(Tazlaz @ Sep 13 2005, 06:58 PM) Quoted post

treat the lounge to a night at the ballgame.

and yes, that would pretty much drain the pot dry.
        [/b][/quote]
        Good answer.

QUOTE(Hepatitis Dispenser @ Sep 13 2005, 06:59 PM) Quoted post

I'd have sex with two women at one time
        [/b][/quote]
        Good answer.

Comment

I'd buy sportslounge.com

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]

Comment

Buy the Rams and fire Mike Martz
            Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

I'll get ridiculed for this, but I'd buy the Blues.

I'd make spaceinvader general manager and MMD the stick boy. BBZ would be honorary benchplace holder, Guppy goalie coach (he can't do any worse Keith Allain) and Steve I head coach. 007 would personally get to fire Pleau and Sauer, and then take Sauer's job as team President. I would then pay enough money to cure cancer and bring back Joe Micheletti back to do color. I'd then fire Chris Kerber and bring back Kenny Wilson to do the radio.

Comment

I'd fill my gas tank up all the way.
                Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

QUOTE(dredbyrd @ Sep 13 2005, 08:42 PM) Quoted post

I'd fill my gas tank up all the way.
                  [/b][/quote]
                  [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(fountain16 @ Sep 13 2005, 07:36 PM) Quoted post

I'd make spaceinvader general manager and MMD the stick boy. BBZ would be honorary benchplace holder, Guppy goalie coach (he can't do any worse Keith Allain) and Steve I head coach. 007 would personally get to fire Pleau and Sauer, and then take Sauer's job as team President. I would then pay enough money to cure cancer and bring back Joe Micheletti back to do color. I'd then fire Chris Kerber and bring back Kenny Wilson to do the radio.
                    [/b][/quote]
                    Just give me a roster of goons, please. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Sep 13 2005, 07:56 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                      Just give me a roster of goons, please. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
                      [/b][/quote]
                      I'm thinking Andre Roy, Eric Cairns, the Vandermeer Brothers, Robin Big Snake, DJ King, Oliwa.

we wont win alot, but we'll bring back the goonery to hockey.

Comment

QUOTE(fountain16 @ Sep 13 2005, 08:11 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                        [/b][/quote]
                        I'm thinking Andre Roy, Eric Cairns, the Vandermeer Brothers, Robin Big Snake, DJ King, Oliwa.

[/b][/quote]
                        I thought Oliwa retired....

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Sep 13 2005, 08:25 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                          [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                          [/b][/quote]

He heard you'd let them drink Guiness between periods so he's back.
                          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Sep 13 2005, 08:48 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Sep 13 2005, 08:25 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                            [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                            [/b][/quote]

He heard you'd let them drink Guiness between periods so he's back.
                            [/b][/quote]

Guiness Bloody Mary's before shoots outs though.

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Sep 13 2005, 06:56 PM) Quoted post

I just bought 6 Illinois Lotto Mega Millions tickets. The jackpot is up to $200,000,000.00, and will probably creep up even more.

Sure, the odds to win are 1:175,711,536, but shit -- that's a lot of cheddar.

What would you do with your money if you won the big prize*?

*saying 'give it all to charity' is bullshit and you know it.
                              [/b][/quote]

I'd buy 200,000,000 more lottery tickets.
                              RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                              You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                              X