I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help

It's another one of these democratic polling bits on NASN (North American Sports Network) in England and some parts of Europe for choosing which game we'd like to watch on the 17th. The Cards/Cubs game is currently in last place of the 3 choices (I've been voting early and often this evening) but I'll never see it here without some help from my friends.

The web address is www.nasn.com. Down in the left-hand corner there's an opportunity to vote. If you have some time on your hands, I'd appreciate it if we could overcome these other voters who find our winning so often on tv here a bit boring. You can do it as often as you wish (they haven't caught onto that 'back' bit on the top of the page) so it just comes up, time and time again, so you can vote more and more after doing the 'back bit'. I'm a computer illiterate so I hope you know what I'm referring to.

Anyway, for what it's worth, thanks if you give it a try.

There's about 35 votes for you, bro...I'll have my sons vote often tonight.

Dave
    I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

QUOTE(davhaf @ Sep 13 2005, 03:57 PM) Quoted post

Dave
      [/b][/quote]

Why doesn't that surprise me that yours is the earliest and only response? I know the answer that. Something about covering each other's backs. Thanks bro.

Comment

QUOTE(DaLode @ Sep 13 2005, 05:21 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(davhaf @ Sep 13 2005, 03:57 PM) Quoted post

Dave
        [/b][/quote]

Why doesn't that surprise me that yours is the earliest and only response? I know the answer that. Something about covering each other's backs. Thanks bro.
        [/b][/quote]
        Why should I respond when I just go ahead and do it? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Yeah, I tried it for a while. It was moving 0.01 percent for each click...we've got our work cut out for us.

Comment

QUOTE(backstop @ Sep 13 2005, 05:24 PM) Quoted post

Yeah, I tried it for a while. It was moving 0.01 percent for each click...we've got our work cut out for us.
            [/b][/quote]

Well, work harder, dammit... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
            I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Everybody help this man out.
              You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

Hey, not it's jumped up to .02 per vote

21%!

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Done and done.

Comment

Done!

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

I got you up over 22% lode. Need some help with this guys
                      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

22.09%

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

It's almost noon here on Wednesday and we're up to 24.50%

There's plenty of time and there's a chance as it looks like the Phillies, Braves, Mets and Marlin fans over here are falling asleep at the wheel.

Thanks again to you guys who went on www.nasn.com last night and voted. I've clicked it another 50 times for the Cardinals today.

If a few more folks would spend 5 minutes over there at nasn.com and vote for the Cardinal game I think we can win this thing.

Comment

Done.
                            RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                            You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                            X