Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago this weekend

Headcount, please.

Who's coming? Which games? Do you all have tickets (I Might have some extrees)? If so, where are you sitting? Are you wearing your drinking shoes? Will you make it out past 6 p.m.?

Much obliged.

I'm coming up on Thursday late afternoon/early evening with BlueBrained.

We have tickets to Friday and Saturday, and we'll be returning early Sunday morning so we can watch Football in the afternoon (the Ravens have a noon tilt with the Titans).

Guppy and 007 are coming up Friday evening and will be at the Saturday game.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Oh, and I'm bringing my drinking galoshes.

Comment

Originally posted by steveInebriated@Sep 13 2005, 10:16 AM
        Oh, and I'm bringing my drinking galoshes.
        You taking your football sized liver, too?
        RIP Stan the Man
        The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
        I miss TLR!

Comment

Arrive Friday evening, depart Monday morning. Have Bleacher seats to Saturday's game; I'll be wearing my Eckstein T-Shirt and my buddy will be wearing his Taguchi T-Shirt. You can't miss us, as we will invariably be in the middle of several donnybrooks with Cubs fans.

Will have separate drinking shoes for Friday night and all day Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by jhuegy+Sep 13 2005, 10:19 AM-->
            QUOTE(jhuegy @ Sep 13 2005, 10:19 AM)

Originally posted by Fishbone@Sep 13 2005, 10:21 AM
            Arrive Friday evening, depart Monday morning. Have Bleacher seats to Saturday's game; I'll be wearing my Eckstein T-Shirt and my buddy will be wearing his Taguchi T-Shirt. You can't miss us, as we will invariably be in the middle of several donnybrooks with Cubs fans.

Will have separate drinking shoes for Friday night and all day Saturday.
            Oh, I smell some donnybrookin' alright...

Just remember: those drunk, faggotty Cubs fans will no doubt have their shirts off, so you'll have to grab hair to get a good grip on 'em.

If you start getting your ass beat, throw out the signal and if I'm paying attention, I may be able to watch from a safe distance.

Comment

Originally posted by steveInebriated@Sep 13 2005, 09:16 AM
              I'm coming up on Thursday late afternoon/early evening with BlueBrained.

We have tickets to Friday and Saturday, and we'll be returning early Sunday morning so we can watch Football in the afternoon (the Ravens have a noon tilt with the Titans).

Guppy and 007 are coming up Friday evening and will be at the Saturday game.
              Guys, I am talking to Stone Cold on the phone while I am reading this. Where are you staying? SC will be out of town and I think I can pick the lock.

Comment

Originally posted by steveInebriated+Sep 13 2005, 09:24 AM-->
                QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Sep 13 2005, 09:24 AM)

Thanks to Bluebrained for the ticket offer...

I would've loved to have gone and was interested if I didn't spend the money to go to the OSU-Texas game, which I didn't, but I still spent about 3 bills over the weekend on liquor/beer/food and whatever other stupid shit I did, and thats after going to Atlanta 2 weeks ago, so I think its time for me to recoup some lost funds this weekend, besides, I have tickets to the Ohio State-San Diego State game. Have fun, don't go to jail.
                You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

Originally posted by steveInebriated@Sep 13 2005, 10:24 AM
                  Just remember: those drunk, faggotty Cubs fans will no doubt have their shirts off, so you'll have to grab hair to get a good grip on 'em.
                  When I went to the Cards/Cubs game with Guppy and BlueBrained back in June, there were a bunch of Cubs fans in the picnic area where we were. This was before the game even started. The ushers went over and made them put their shirts back on. I'm figuring they were college guys, but they still were awfully hoosierish. I was very glad to find out that they were not with the same group that we were.
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                  Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                  Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                  NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                  LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb+Sep 13 2005, 10:26 AM-->
                    QUOTE(lasvegasreb @ Sep 13 2005, 10:26 AM)
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 13 2005, 09:24 AM

Originally posted by lasvegasreb+Sep 13 2005, 07:26 AM-->
                    QUOTE(lasvegasreb @ Sep 13 2005, 07:26 AM)
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 13 2005, 09:24 AM

Originally posted by Blue Chicago+Sep 13 2005, 10:25 AM-->
                    QUOTE(Blue Chicago @ Sep 13 2005, 10:25 AM)

Where are you guys going to be after the game on Friday?

Now that I have a job and all, I can't meet everyone before the game, but after would work well.
                    Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

Working...
                    X