Hey Razzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Razzy

Just wondering how you have so much time to be on here lately. I figured it's almost opening day and you don't have the triplets yet. Getting on while the gettin's good, huh? Good luck!
    RIP Stan the Man
    The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
    I miss TLR!

Originally posted by jhuegy@Apr 4 2004, 01:44 PM
    Just wondering how you have so much time to be on here lately. I figured it's almost opening day and you don't have the triplets yet. Getting on while the gettin's good, huh? Good luck!
    Triplets? WOW, congratulations, Razzy.

Comment

Triplets? REALLY? (you never know on here)

If so, congratulations and WOW you are in for some work.
      Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

She is holding up fine. We had thought that by now, she'd be on bedrest and my mom would be down here helping us out. But she has 7 or 8 weeks to go to get to 36 weeks, which is what the doctors want. While she does feel uncomfortable at times, and I have to remind her to not do certain things, she is holding up remarkably well.

They are all girls, for those of you that missed it.

Thats a lot of estrogen!
        “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

WOW, Congratulations.

How cool is that, 3 little girls. Your a lucky man.

(and I LOVE your signature)

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy@Apr 4 2004, 04:03 PM
            She is holding up fine. We had thought that by now, she'd be on bedrest and my mom would be down here helping us out. But she has 7 or 8 weeks go to get to 36 weeks, which is what the doctors want, and while she does feel uncomfortable at times, and I have to remind her to not do certain things, she is holding up remarkably well.

Thats a lot of estrogen!
            God love ya, Razzy. Cuz the teenage years sure as hell won't.

The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy@Apr 4 2004, 03:03 PM
              She is holding up fine. We had thought that by now, she'd be on bedrest and my mom would be down here helping us out. But she has 7 or 8 weeks to go to get to 36 weeks, which is what the doctors want. While she does feel uncomfortable at times, and I have to remind her to not do certain things, she is holding up remarkably well.

Thats a lot of estrogen!
              I got two. Not twins, 2 years apart but all the same...

I am a princess readin, barbie playin mofo. Of course, my 2nd, who is 2.5, I got hittin the ball of the tee already. yeah. My first is all girly girl.

Best wishes...take care of mom. plenty of flowers and kisses...
              Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

I wanted girls real bad, but the teenage years would have been HELL.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy@Apr 4 2004, 04:03 PM

Thats a lot of estrogen!
                  Well, there goes the idea of calling them Moe, Larry, & Curley.

Hey, Razzy, just wait till they turn 16...3 kids driving at once? :o

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze@Apr 4 2004, 05:45 PM

I am a princess readin, barbie playin mofo. Of course, my 2nd, who is 2.5, I got hittin the ball of the tee already. yeah. My first is all girly girl.
                    THAT...explains everything.

Case closed...

Comment

Working...
                    X