State by state pro-life/pro-choice poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State by state pro-life/pro-choice poll

Missouri is one of the 13 states with more pro-life replies than pro-choice. Utah is at the top of the pro-life respondents (61%), while those folks in Vermont are a bunch of "baby-killers", with only 25% saying they are pro-life.

Those folks in Louisiana are right behind Utah in being pro-life.

http://www.surveyusa.com/50State2005/50Sta...edbyProLife.htm
    “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Arkansas is obviously next on God's hit list.

Utah? Well, they've already got Mormons...
    Your friends list is empty

Comment

I'm "pro choice" even though I'm against abortion...I don't feel I have the right to tell a woman she can't have one.

Comment

Originally posted by 210@Sep 12 2005, 08:05 PM
        I'm "pro choice" even though I'm against abortion...I don't feel I have the right to tell a woman she can't have one.
        Thats how I feel about it too.

With all the whining from the pro-life people, you'd think that most of the country would want to ban abortion. But as the poll shows, most people are pro-choice, which is another way of saying that the government shouldnt regulate morality, or what a woman does with her body.
        “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Texas, that right, Texas is 53% pro choice to 42% pro life. Go figure.
          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Working...
          X