Whom to start...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whom to start...

Got real solid production from LaMont Jordan and K. Collins Thursday night. Now the big question:

I'm debating whether to start Ashley Lelie (who's been tearing it up in the preseason, vs. MIA tomorrow), Andre Johnson (vs. BUF) or Steve Smith (vs. NO).

I'm leaning towards Lelie, but can be talked out of it.
    I like cheese.

Originally posted by triggercut1@Sep 11 2005, 12:07 AM
    Got real solid production from LaMont Jordan and K. Collins Thursday night. Now the big question:

I'm debating whether to start Ashley Lelie (who's been tearing it up in the preseason, vs. MIA tomorrow), Andre Johnson (vs. BUF) or Steve Smith (vs. NO).

Actually, I'd go with Andre Johnson or Steve Smith. You never know what you'll get out of Lelie. But Johnson and Smith are the absolute first options.

Which means that since it's coming from me, you should probably start Lelie.
    Official Sponsor: Tyler Hansbrough and the North Carolina Tar Heels

Comment

I'd go with Smith over Johnson. Sit Ashley. What girls play in the NFL anyways?
      Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott
      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Originally posted by triggercut1@Sep 11 2005, 12:07 AM

All I know is, for all this free advice, I better get a free steak dinner if I ever get to DC.

I think I'd go Lelie and Johnson.
        Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Hmmm. I didn't realize how un-good the Saints d-backs were. Definitely thinking Smith gets the nod, especially since Snake hasn't exactly lit it up against Miami in the past.

The other WR spot is Hines Ward, and I'm thinking he'll be just fine against the Titans.
          I like cheese.

Comment

Steve Smith, no question.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
            Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

Ward should be a fine option against the Titans D as will Smith against the New Orleans D. If you remember how bad they were last year (Saints) then they are the same if not worse. I could be wrong, but they did very little if anything to improve upon it.
              Sponsor of:
              Brian Elliott
              Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
              5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Working...
              X