Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Shannonism of the year

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • First Shannonism of the year

    It was either the fifth or sixth inning of Saturday's game. Runner on second 2 outs Suppan pitching.


    And the Cardinal pitcher is working hard to preserve his shutout. Except for the solo homerun he gave up in the 3rd inning.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

    Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

    2017 BOTB bracket

  • #2
    Originally posted by Schwahalala@Apr 4 2004, 05:02 AM
    It was either the fifth or sixth inning of Saturday's game. Runner on second 2 outs Suppan pitching.


    And the Cardinal pitcher is working hard to preserve his shutout. Except for the solo homerun he gave up in the 3rd inning.
    ? Priceless.

    Comment


    • #3
      God bless America, baseball, mom, apple pie and last but certainly not least, Mike Shannon. He's a treasure.

      Oh, btw, did I mention I'm going to opening day? Can the secret service arrest you for giving POTUS a full moon instead of a standing ovation?
      RIP Stan the Man
      The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
      I miss TLR!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jhuegy@Apr 4 2004, 10:07 AM
        God bless America, baseball, mom, apple pie and last but certainly not least, Mike Shannon. He's a treasure.

        Oh, btw, did I mention I'm going to opening day? Can the secret service arrest you for giving POTUS a full moon instead of a standing ovation?
        Boy, that's a bad visual...YOUR ASS ON THE JUMBOTRON! :o

        Just don't moon the "Moon Man."

        Comment


        • #5
          NEVER! I like the moon man!

          And besides, I have a great ass! Just ask Mrs. Huegy.
          RIP Stan the Man
          The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
          I miss TLR!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jhuegy@Apr 4 2004, 10:17 AM
            NEVER! I like the moon man!

            And besides, I have a great ass! Just ask Mrs. Huegy.

            Comment

            Working...
            X