Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever seen a ghost? Or how about a UFO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever seen a ghost? Or how about a UFO?

I have never seen either, but I get a kick out of listening to Coast to Coast AM late night on KTRS. Those people call up with stories that they believe to be 100% true and George Noory does nothing to try to dispel them.

Cracks me up.
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

seen a UFO but never seen a ghost. Thought I've heard them before though.
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

I've never seen a ghost or a UFO, but I'm pretty sure my house may be haunted as there are a lot of strange sounds sometimes. There has been more than one time where I would swear I heard someone coming up or down my stairs yet there's no one home but me. Other times I can be in the basement and it sounds like someone walking around upstairs on the hardwood floors. I never feel scared or threatened, so I figure if they are ghosts they must be good people's ghosts.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
      Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
      Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
      Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
      NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
      LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

I've seen a UFO.

The people on Coast to Coast are hilarious. I fall asleep to that show every night...every once in a while George has some good guests on there.

Comment

I have a really cool ghost story. Alas, I'm too lazy to type it.

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Sep 9 2005, 09:32 AM
            I have a really cool ghost story. Alas, I'm too lazy to type it.
            bastard

Comment

I keep trying to convince my wife that Casper the Pervert Ghost is trying to hump her in the middle of the night, but she still suspects that it is just me.
              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan+Sep 9 2005, 09:33 AM-->
                QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Sep 9 2005, 09:33 AM)

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Sep 9 2005, 08:33 AM
                I keep trying to convince my wife that Casper the Pervert Ghost is trying to hump her in the middle of the night, but she still suspects that it is just me.
                When did you get a dog?

Comment

Our party place from college (old school house where a young woman supposedly died) was reported to be haunted. Former SEMO students know the place I'm talking aboot. I blew it off at first, but I later had a couple of strange experiences. Had one girl (sober) tell me she saw a girl downstairs when we were locking up for the night. I went down there. No one there and the back door was locked. I was locking up another time, and noticed the light behind the bar suddenly came on. Went back inside. No one there. All doors were locked. Now, the second instance might be related to the interesting electical wiring in the 100+ year-old building, but I still wouldn't want to spend the night alone out there.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

Coast to Coast is very entertaining. I want to say the skepticism level is almost zero, but that's not entirely true. The skepticism is based on some alternate reality that escapes me, because Noory doesn't let everything go and yet he doesn't make much sense when he calls someone out. Great stuff.

My UFO experience (or maybe, unidentified thing in the sky experience): I was about 12 at the time, walking with my little brother up the street, the sky was gray overcast, and I saw a small light shoot across the sky, stop for a second or two, then shoot off in a different direction. Very very fast.

I didn't say a word, because I figured I had imagined it, then my brother asked if I just saw a light shooting across the sky! He described exactly what I'd seen. It could have been a spotlight, but it seemed much too small for that. . .

That's all I have. No anal probes or injections or implants.

So far as I know.
                    No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
                    President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
                    President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Donuts_For_Koharski@Sep 9 2005, 09:41 AM
                      Our party place from college (old school house where a young woman supposedly died) was reported to be haunted. Former SEMO students know the place I'm talking aboot. I blew it off at first, but I later had a couple of strange experiences. Had one girl (sober) tell me she saw a girl downstairs when we were locking up for the night. I went down there. No one there and the back door was locked. I was locking up another time, and noticed the light behind the bar suddenly came on. Went back inside. No one there. All doors were locked. Now, the second instance might be related to the interesting electical wiring in the 100+ year-old building, but I still wouldn't want to spend the night alone out there.
                      You talking about the Pike house?

Comment

So what do you really think goes on at Area 51?

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan+Sep 9 2005, 08:42 AM-->
                          QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Sep 9 2005, 08:42 AM)

Originally posted by Donuts_For_Koharski+Sep 9 2005, 09:45 AM-->
                          QUOTE(Donuts_For_Koharski @ Sep 9 2005, 09:45 AM)
                          Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2005, 08:42 AM
                        Working...
                        X