Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Murder by Drowning

Mass Murder by Drowning the Unexplained Crack in Several Feet of Concrete

NY Times science reporter Dr. Andrew Revkin writes about "the 17th Street Canal, the source of most of the water swamping New Orleans" that "officials and [Army Corps] engineers said that after they had found the widening gap in the concrete wall on the eastern side of the canal, they had no quick-response plan to repair it."

Lt. Gen. Carl A. Strock, commander of the corps, said "plugging the gap was a lower priority." The corps is directed by FEMA. "It is FEMA who is really calling the shots and setting priorities here," he said.

Dr. Shea Penland of the Pontchartrain Institute was surprised because the break was "along a section that was just upgraded. It did not have an earthen levee, it had a vertical concrete wall several feet thick."

"After failing to close a 300-foot break in the canal through which most of the floodwater entered the city, federal engineers decided last night [August 31st] to take the battle with Lake Pontchartrain to the lakefront."

Alfred C. Naomi, a senior project manager for the corps, said "there were still no clear hints why the main breach in the flood barriers occurred along the 17th Street Canal, normally a conduit for vast streams of water pumped out of the perpetually waterlogged city each day and which did not take the main force of the waves roiling the lake. He said that a low spot marked on survey charts of the levees near the spot that ruptured was unrelated and that the depression was where a new bridge crossed the narrow canal near the lakefront."

This would refute the speculation that a dip in the retaining levee or walls might have allowed water to slop over and start the collapse.

We have an unexplained crack in several feet of concrete. FEMA decided not to plug it and let the water flow until a US city was flooded. Thousands drowned.

Have you ever served on a jury?

posted by Cyte at 5:33 PM 

10 Comments:WHO BROKE THE LEVEE INTENTIONALLY BY RAMMING IT WITH GRAIN BARGES ???

THE FACTS:

#1 The LEVEE was under the operation and control (via the corruption of local LEVEE boards) of ZIONIST gambling interests. RESEARCH IT TO GET ENLIGHTENED.

#2 FIVE SHOT DEAD IN NEW ORLEANS were DEPT OF DEFENSE workers investigating the INTENTIONAL LEVEE BREAK, according to AP.

#3 Intentionally breaking the 17th street levee flooded 80% of the city and caused the CHAOS -- the LEVEE was intentionally broken after the storm had passed. The storm was only CAT 2 strength when it passed over the city (according to the hurricane center it had MAX winds of 100 MPH when it passed over the city -- weaker than BETSY which resulted in 75 deaths).

#3A This is the reason why the response was INTENTIONALLY SLOW -- few or no witnesses to the INTENTIONAL BREAKING OF THE LEVEE.

#4 There is nothing "natural" or "predictable" when a LEVEE IS INTENTIONALLY BROKEN.

#5 ZIONISTS are ANTI 1st amendment and ANTI 2nd amendment and they are also ANTI AMERICAN, as evidenced by their own actions and speech.

#6 The child raping, robbing, and murdering JUDEO MASONICS / ZIONISTS are NOT religious -- they hide under the guise of RELIGION to fool you. Ever hear of wolves in sheeps clothing?

#7 The #1 terrorist / spy organization in the USA continues to operate openly in Washington DC — its called AIPAC. ADL is a close second, as evidenced by the ARRESTS of those with ties to these organizations -- FRANKLIN, ROSEN, WEISSMAN.

#8 A squad / commission should be immediately established to find the agents / traitors responsible for destroying the LEVEE.

#9 These types of squads for TRAITORS are commonly referred to as FIRING SQUADS.

#10 Why were they putting the names of the LOST people on sticky notes??? It sickened me when I saw that. They should have had hundreds of techs with computers entering the names in databases.

#10A Where has all the LOOTED homeland security billions gone??? It has paid for sticky notes apparently and has been LOOTED by zionist TRAITORS and cronies. Not surprisingly, “HOMELAND SECURITY” is run by a dual US-ISRAELI citizen.

#11 ALL PEOPLE ARE EQUAL -- do not forget this.

Torch is as full of shit as New Orleans was of water.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

I love homemade pizza.

Who else loves homemade pizza?
      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
      You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

I ate some fish called wahoo tonight. very nice. grilled.

I wanted the steamed veggies, but you know. We were going out after that.
        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by JWB@Sep 8 2005, 11:05 PM
          I love homemade pizza.

Very few things can match up to homemade pizza. It's the only way to get enough cheese on the damned things.
          "Whaddya mean I hurt your feelings?"
          "I didn't know you
          had any feelings"

Comment

well.

cheese is a binder. too much is you know.

Comment

Originally posted by SunuvaNun+Sep 8 2005, 10:07 PM-->
              QUOTE(SunuvaNun @ Sep 8 2005, 10:07 PM)

Originally posted by bombay+Sep 8 2005, 11:12 PM-->
              QUOTE(bombay @ Sep 8 2005, 11:12 PM)
              Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2005, 10:07 PM

Not as hot. Maybe 325.
              Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

Does anyone have a link to the Triumph the Comic Insult Dog 'This is a great post for me to poop on' picture?

I desperately need that.
                Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

Originally posted by bombay@Sep 8 2005, 11:15 PM
                  Not as hot. Maybe 325.
                  excellent. tyvm.

(that means thank you very much. I read that here today.)

Comment

Originally posted by JWB@Sep 8 2005, 11:05 PM
                    I love homemade pizza.

I love DiGiorno Chicken Supreme Pizza...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

When the Levee breaks is it true that you've got no place to go?

Comment

mama you got to go

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Sep 8 2005, 11:06 PM
                          mama you got to go
                          For the mullet fan in all of us..

You're good, CG...very, very good.

If it keeps on rainin’, levee’s goin’ to break,
                          If it keeps on rainin’, levee’s goin’ to break,
                          When the levee breaks I’ll have no place to stay.
                          Mean old levee taught me to weep and moan,
                          Lord, mean old levee taught me to weep and moan,
                          Got what it takes to make a mountain man leave his home,
                          Oh, well, oh, well, oh, well.
                          Don’t it make you feel bad
                          When you’re tryin’ to find your way home,
                          You don’t know which way to go?
                          If you’re goin’ down south
                          They go no work to do,
                          If you don’t know about chicago.
                          Cryin’ won’t help you, prayin’ won’t do you no good,
                          Now, cryin’ won’t help you, prayin’ won’t do you no good,
                          When the levee breaks, mama, you got to move.
                          All last night sat on the levee and moaned,
                          All last night sat on the levee and moaned,
                          Thinkin’ ’bout me baby and my happy home.
                          Going, go’n’ to chicago,
                          Go’n’ to chicago,
                          Sorry but I can’t take you.
                          Going down, going down now, going down.

Comment

Working...
                          X