Go F Yourself Mr. Cheney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both suck right now.

I only wish we had our own webserver that we could host it on....
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Isn't that what Cheney said to Leahy on the Senate floor? "I've never heard that before" ... LOL.
      Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy@Sep 8 2005, 04:36 PM
        Isn't that what Cheney said to Leahy on the Senate floor? "I've never heard that before" ... LOL.
        Fuck off

Comment

That "Protester" sounded like a high school kid.

Comment

awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Sep 8 2005, 04:24 PM
              I only wish we had our own webserver that we could host it on....
              We're just a revision of the board software away from allowing that.

But ... if you need to have it RIGHT NOW, feel free to right click and save.

Comment

Originally posted by pgrote+Sep 8 2005, 07:17 PM-->
                QUOTE(pgrote @ Sep 8 2005, 07:17 PM)

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Sep 8 2005, 07:18 PM-->
                QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Sep 8 2005, 07:18 PM)
                Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2005, 07:17 PM

Oh that's great.

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

That guy has balls, and I applaud him. But I wander what jail he is in tonight?
                  Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks@Sep 9 2005, 03:57 AM
                    That guy has balls, and I applaud him. But I wander what jail he is in tonight?
                    Nope.

He has a website now and is auctioning off the video he took of the incident..

lol

Comment

Moon

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

My friend videotaped a little bit longer and then he came back to the house. We were loading the things we could salvage and about 10 minutes or so later two MP's waving M-16's showed up at my house. They said they were looking for someone who fit my description who had cursed at the VP. I told them I was probably the person they were looking for and so they put me in handcuffs and 'detained' me for about 20 minutes or so. My right thumb went numb because the cuffs were on so tight
                        but they were fairly courteous and eventually released me after getting all my contact info.

Note to self: do not tell the VP to go fuck himself and admit to it

Comment

nice. i hope he makes a lot of coin auctioning the video.
                          The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.---Socrates
                          A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers.---Plato

Comment

Working...
                          X