Rams New Media Policy Now Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams New Media Policy Now Online

I got a copy of the new policy and had it scanned today at the station.

It's now online at www.insidestl.com.
    Please show me the proper amount of respect.

After all...

I do co-host a show at KFNS.

Did you ask John Hadley in writing (either fax or e-mail) whether or not you could put it online at least 3 days before doing it?
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

So you do have access to a smart person at KFNS.

-RBB

Comment

Thanks, Tim.

You can also click on this link. It's 842K.

Comment

off topic, but the link to Sportlounge.net is bad right now
          Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

The practice regulations are the most ridiculous part. Reporters are not "permitted" to report on an injury they witness at practice until it's cleared by Martz?

Uhhhh, blow me.

Comment

Originally posted by kconn@Sep 8 2005, 02:58 PM
              The practice regulations are the most ridiculous part. Reporters are not "permitted" to report on an injury they witness at practice until it's cleared by Martz?

Uhhhh, blow me.
              That's fucking brilliant...I think I can understand the cell phone part, but to not be able to have a report from practice is a joke...

guess that'll hit 1380 pretty hard

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
              Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
              -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

The funniest thing about all this is that Hadley is working for the Rams.
                Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

If there's one thing I know about the media...it this: Don't piss them off.

If this thing stands, the Rams' reign as media darlings is completely over. Even Chris Mortensen might criticize them now.
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                  MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                  The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

BTW, didn't mean to seem unappreciative.

Thanks Tim!

-RBB

Comment

My pleasure.

Actually, it was the great Producer Joe who had it scanned for me so we could put it online.

I'm glad we were able to get it done, so the fan base can see for themselves what we're talking about when we refer to the odd media infatuation of the head coach.
                      Please show me the proper amount of respect.

After all...

I do co-host a show at KFNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim McKernan@Sep 8 2005, 03:49 PM
                        My pleasure.

Actually, it was the great Producer Joe who had it scanned for me so we could put it online.

I'm glad we were able to get it done, so the fan base can see for themselves what we're talking about when we refer to the odd media infatuation of the head coach.
                        See? I told you someone could scan it

BTW, I just listened to Mike McCaaaaaaaarthy....priceless...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by Tim McKernan@Sep 8 2005, 02:49 PM
                          In that case, nevermind.

-RBB

Comment

Originally posted by *007*+Sep 8 2005, 02:51 PM-->
                            QUOTE(*007* @ Sep 8 2005, 02:51 PM)
                            Originally posted by Tim [email protected] 8 2005, 03:49 PM
                            My pleasure.

[/b]

The Cat coming through from overseas. The Cat sounded like he was a bit intoxicated. I'm sure it doesn't take all that much.

Nothing like saying you're looking for a hooker that looks like Angela Lansbury.

Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2005, 03:08 PM

Originally posted by Tim McKernan+Sep 8 2005, 03:34 PM-->
                            QUOTE(Tim McKernan @ Sep 8 2005, 03:34 PM)
                            Originally posted by *007*@Sep 8 2005, 02:51 PM
                            Originally posted by Tim [email protected] 8 2005, 03:49 PM
                            My pleasure.

The Cat coming through from overseas. The Cat sounded like he was a bit intoxicated. I'm sure it doesn't take all that much.

Nothing like saying you're looking for a hooker that looks like Angela Lansbury.

Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2005, 03:08 PM
                          Working...
                          X