Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Met with the Aussie Consul General today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met with the Aussie Consul General today..

From what I understand, they have a big Australia Week in Los Angeles and we're talking about doing something in Vegas. http://www.australia-week.com/page/BlackTie

Apparently, they're flying over two Aussie rules football teams to play at UCLA. It'd be cool if we could do something in Vegas.

Any suggestions?

I asked if he knew a wanker in China and he said no.

Contact Us Australia Week Hightlights 2005

Wolf Blass Australian Rules Football Match and Family Day Event
    Date

Sunday, 15th January

Venue

UCLA, Westwood

Description

Building on his debut 2005 performance, the Crocodile Hunter himself, Steve Irwin, will open the Wolf Blass Australian Rules Football Match and Family Day Event with a unique presentation for the crowd in the Pauley Pavilion, which will be followed by an Australian-style family BBQ offering attendees the opportunity to engage with vendors at the Australian food, beverage, travel and tourism booths.

Then, in a first, at 2pm, the whistle will blow and the Sydney Swans will play The Kangaroos in an AFL sanctioned football match.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Originally posted by lasvegasreb@Sep 7 2005, 07:25 PM
    From what I understand, they have a big Australia Week in Los Angeles and we're talking about doing something in Vegas. http://www.australia-week.com/page/BlackTie

Apparently, they're flying over two Aussie rules football teams to play at UCLA. It'd be cool if we could do something in Vegas.

Any suggestions?

I asked if he knew a wanker in China and he said no.

Tell him this...

Collingwood vs. Essendon. Say you want an ANZAC-style game to be played in the US, but promise there will be no drunk dust-up amongst the blokes in the stands.

Comment

I hear there are plenty of WHORE'S...
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

Working...
      X