Peter King on Ramsey and Warner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter King on Ramsey and Warner

What bothers me more, I think, is that Gibbs unwittingly is trying to recreate 1992, which you just can't do in the NFL's salary cap era. He wants two high-achieving quarterbacks, so once the Redskins determined that they were going to trade for Brunell, they also decided they were NOT going to deal Ramsey. And they were sorely tested on the latter point last Friday when the Dolphins came calling for Ramsey. The conversation between front-office operatives lasted about eight seconds. Under no circumstances would Ramsey be available. Period.
    10. I think, regardless what you hear out of the Rams in the coming days and weeks, they will trade Kurt Warner. The party's over for the Warners in Ramsville.
    Source

I don't think King really knows one way or the other with regards with the Warner situation.

Just taking a stab at it.
    Goulet!

Comment

Who can actually foretell what LaMartz will actually do (besides choke)?
      And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Working...
      X