X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trev Alberts apparently fired at ESPN

I saw this blurb at cfbnews.com:

Trev fired?
    Trev bashers, your wish has come true. Trev Alberts has reportedly been fired from ESPN after not showing up on Sunday claiming he wasn't happy with his role. That's why you might have noticed Mark May going solo with Rece Davis for most of the weekend

I liked the guy. If this is true, I'm sorry that it happened.
    June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

IN
    Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
    Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
    There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
    "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
    "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Reason i'm IN!
      Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
      Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
      There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
      "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
      "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Oh I dunno, I find the duplication INteresting.
        Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
        Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
        Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
        "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

Comment

Working...
        X