Shepard Smith just inadvertantly said "Sh*tting"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shepard Smith just inadvertantly said "Sh*tting"

Speaking about the Shillings paying the way for a family of 9 to fly to Boston and put them up for a year.

Transcript:

"And the Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Shilling and his wife Shonda paid a fl.., PAID to fly a New Orleans family of 9 to Boston, pledging to put them up in the city for a year. The Shitting, Shillings that is, and the Fields family connected through the relief site Openyourhome.com. That's Openyourhome.com. The site matches displaced families with people willing to house them."

EDIT: Thank God for DVR's

----

Stern plays a clip of Shep every once in a while messing up and saying "blow job" on the air.

Originally posted by Damon@Sep 6 2005, 06:54 PM
    Speaking about the Shillings paying the way for a family of 9 to fly to Boston and put them up for a year.

Transcript:

"And the Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Shilling and his wife Shonda paid a fl.., PAID to fly a New Orleans family of 9 to Boston, pledging to put them up in the city for a year. The Shitting, Shillings that is, and the Fields family connected through the relief site Openyourhome.com. That's Openyourhome.com. The site matches displaced families with people willing to house them."

EDIT: Thank God for DVR's

----

Stern plays a clip of Shep every once in a while messing up and saying "blow job" on the air.

Comment

Megan Lynch of KMOX's morning show was talking about the relocation of Valmeyer Illinois this mrning. She said the town relocated 4 miles to the east amd 400 MILES in higher elevation.
      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I love watching Shep. He is the most entertaining of all the 24 hour news personalities IMO.

Speaking of FNC. Has the Aruba mother gotten Greta's heel marks out of her back after she knocked her down and ran her over in order to hop on the first flight to NO?

Comment

Shep is the Arthur Kent of this whole disaster.

His stock soared after his coverage.

He was even on Letterman last night.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeptic@Sep 6 2005, 08:34 PM
            Shep is the Arthur Kent of this whole disaster.

His stock soared after his coverage.

He was even on Letterman last night.
            That's funny. Every time I saw him reporting last week he was always a comfortable distance from getting his shoes dirty while doing his reporting.
            During the actual storm he was inside somewhere. Afterwards the Superdome was about a 1/4 mile in his background as he reported.

I like the guy but I thought that was kind of funny after seeing other reporters 'down in the dirt'.

Comment

Shepard Smith is a drama queen...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
              Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
              -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Wasn't Shepard the one who said "They'd rather give her a curb job than a blow job" when referring to J-Lo?
                Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Sep 7 2005, 08:26 AM
                  Wasn't Shepard the one who said "They'd rather give her a curb job than a blow job" when referring to J-Lo?
                  Yes
                  Sponsor of:
                  Brian Elliott
                  Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                  5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Working...
                  X