Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martz called out Archuleta.....

possible repost, but I heard it for the 1st time this weekend:

Apparently, AA had his agent call MM request a trade to the left coast early a the week before the San Diego pre-season game.

After the game (another debacle like the falcons playoff game where they gave up 50,000 yards on the ground), Martz was pissed and in front of everyone started calling out his defensive players....and came to AA last.

I'm told he said something close to the following: "And I'm disappointed MOST in you, Archuleta. You can't play for me, but you want to go out to California and play? Guess what, I TRIED to trade you before the draft, and the best I could get was a 5th round pick! You're staying right where you are...if you want to leave, you'll start making plays."

Apparently, laughter ensued...but so has improved play in AA.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

BBZ=Hadley?

:P
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan@Sep 6 2005, 10:42 AM
      BBZ=jackass!

:P
      ++
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Archuleta=Laurie's mistress?

Moon

Comment

Isn't he dating some kind of actress or model?

That's probably at the root of any trade request wouldn't y'all think?..that and MM being a bit of jackass.

But, good for Martz calling him out. I used to think AA was on the cusp of being a pro-bowler if he could improve his coverage skills but his play last season and so far this pre-season has been abysmal.

Basically at this point, he sucks.
          Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man@Sep 6 2005, 09:52 AM
            Archuleta=Laurie's mistress?

Moon

No but I think he dresses in drag, and is really Donna Savarese on KMOV channel 4.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Sep 6 2005, 10:38 AM
              possible repost, but I heard it for the 1st time this weekend:

Apparently, AA had his agent call MM request a trade to the left coast early a the week before the San Diego pre-season game.

After the game (another debacle like the falcons playoff game where they gave up 50,000 yards on the ground), Martz was pissed and in front of everyone started calling out his defensive players....and came to AA last.

I'm told he said something close to the following: "And I'm disappointed MOST in you, Archuleta. You can't play for me, but you want to go out to California and play? Guess what, I TRIED to trade you before the draft, and the best I could get was a 5th round pick! You're staying right where you are...if you want to leave, you'll start making plays."

Apparently, laughter ensued...but so has improved play in AA.
              Someone wants to be close to his girlfriend....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
              Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
              -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Whatever Martz said to him must have been the kick in the pants that he needed because he played pretty well Friday night. The Rams have got to get the D going this year and Archuletta has got to play way better than he did last year that's for sure.
                Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

fire LaMartz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Working...
                  X