More Blues ownership info:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Blues ownership info:

Apparently, the Shanahan and Sansone/Novelly potential ownership groups are now one and the same, and have added Jerry Clinton to the mix as well.

There are other minor investors, but those 5 are the heads of the group.

There are still some roadbumps before they put forth a bid on the team, though:
    -Who's going to own what? There is some dispute among the parties.
    -How much to bid. Apparently, they've decided that they could put forth as much as $65 million for the team/arena, but some think it's worth as little as $30 million.

Either way, this is the group that will own the Blues.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

One more thing:

They all agree that the first thing to do is to fire Sauer and Pleau.
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Sep 6 2005, 08:38 AM
      One more thing:

They all agree that the first thing to do is to fire Sauer and Pleau.
      Don't toy with us.
      Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

Originally posted by hkyfan+Sep 6 2005, 09:49 AM-->
        QUOTE(hkyfan @ Sep 6 2005, 09:49 AM)

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Sep 6 2005, 08:53 AM-->
        QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Sep 6 2005, 08:53 AM)
        Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2005, 09:49 AM

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Sep 6 2005, 09:53 AM-->
        QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Sep 6 2005, 09:53 AM)
        Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2005, 09:49 AM

DYK: Sauer is making $2 million per season to royally fuck up?

Pleau is only getting $1 million per season to kill the team.

Comment

How soon can we expect the new ownership to be in place? (Early this season perhaps?)

Does Kitchen stay?
          Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Sep 6 2005, 09:59 AM
            DYK: Sauer is making $2 million per season to royally fuck up?
            Sounds like me, only I make less money.

Comment

This bodes well.

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by hkyfan@Sep 6 2005, 10:02 AM
                How soon can we expect the new ownership to be in place? (Early this season perhaps?)

Does Kitchen stay?

I don't know about Kitchen.

I'm told that Laurie wants out quickly, and the new ownership group want control ASAP....so it might be a quicker transaction that usual.

I also heard a rumor on why Laurie went from big spender/sport mogul to completely out of the game so quickly:

Apparently, Nancy grew tired of Bill's "lifestyle" (I took that to mean his drinking and philandering, but take it how you may) and decided to take away all of his toys....including the Blues.

I've also heard that they are looking at selling their farm in Columbia and moving to California.

Comment

"Damon" = Laurie?

Comment

They think that Laurie is going to take $30 mil. for the team and the arena?

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by backstop@Sep 6 2005, 10:12 AM
                      "Damon" = Laurie?

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man@Sep 6 2005, 10:12 AM
                        They think that Laurie is going to take $30 mil. for the team and the arena?

Moon
                        They don't know how much he'll settle for, but after going over the books some in the ownership group don't think that the team/arena is worth more than $30 million in cash.....I would assume that any purchase would also include assumption of outstanding debt on the arena.

Also of note: if the above mentioned rumor is true....Paige Sports Entmt might jump at the first viable local offer...and $30 million+debt could take it.

Comment

Working...
                        X